found a secret hyperspace site

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spoilerman
found a possible source for spoilers, A friend is a member and says it's packed with HS stuff.
I havent got approved yet, but will let you all know if it's legite.
its www.hyperspace.4t.com

LandoSpeeder
Stick with this site. we have everything to.

Xanatos
Ok well then

not so secret any more is it stick out tongue

LandoSpeeder
And to see the spoiler stuff you have to be invited their. It loads of crap.

:EDIT:

Well at least you have to be signed up.

lucasfilm
yeah.... im stickin' with KMC that site is stupid
and i dont think i can trustt a dude who just signed up today

spoilerman
Well.
I have browsed here for awhile, never posted.
Thought you guys might like the link...Guess not.
Ill still check it out because it was recommended. Maybe all garbage.

§pearhead
Considering this is a link to another message board, this can clearly be percieved as spam...

...which it is. No more of this.

lucasfilm
mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

CLOSE

Gangularis
spam?? lol.. i know it could clearly be percieved to kmc mods as offensive since you're basically advertising another forum on their site.... but spam?? it could be considerably relevant to episode III spoilers, so i don't see how it's spam.. people here link to other forum pages that have other pics on them all the time. this link goes to the index page so you can login and see if there are other pics and spoilers that are about what?? EPISODE III.. this could be a new source.. it's not spam.. I've seen people here post much more irrelevant material and get away with it just because they're not considered a "noob".

and chill out out Lucasfilm, if the mods think it needs closed, they'll close it.. it's not your job to point out what YOU think needs closed and what doesn't, that's why you're not a mod. i've seen too many half-decent threads shutdown around here because 2 or 3 of you will get together and "spam" and complain and yell "CLOSE!!" to the point that they have no choice but to close it because you just end up completely derailing what could be a potentially good topic.

anyway, thanks for the link spoilerman, i might see if there's a way i can get in and see what i can find.... although i don't think people on that forum would appreciate you sharing it's e-address since it reads that it's an invite only forum.

§pearhead
links to other boards are spam confused there's no discussion about it

Morridini
How is that spam?
That would mean that every time someone posts a link to TFN or MF they are spamming according to u.

DarthVader
Its not spam...but we will see how reliable that little site will be when the 2nd trailer comes out..

eXSBass
No need. Scramba is our hero (not being gay) roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
SPAM. Close.

Xam
did you have to yell it out??? messed blink

Gangularis
edit..

nvm

Gollum1956
Chill im sure he didn't want us change site he was just saying their may be some stuff on their whats not on here and some stuff whats not on their here im sure he wasn't apitizing

Jedi Priestess
baby if its newsworthy its at kmc wink

.:Space Opera:.
"links to other boards are spam"

no. continuos posts is called spamming, not suggesting something cool like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.