Troy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theone0103
Does anyone know when the dvd for Troy will be released?

ilvorlandobloom
oh i know!! October 12!

the day before my b-daybig grin

theone0103
where did you find that??

abys_ad
wow October! Fast, one of the greatest movies ever made, hope they dont screw up the dvd, hope they make a fat ass pack with all these bonuses smile

dAgEnIuS
whoa October!!!
tightness~~~

Elvin_Roiben
Actually, It's released on Oct. 25th.

BloomBabyGirl
yay, i love troy embarrasmentve:

Neo Baggins
is that in the UK?

Neo Baggins
or a different region ??

ASSMAN
now it has been pushed up to January 2005.

trav6612
do you know why they pushed it back?

ASSMAN
They needed more time to finish the Special Edition.

Neo Baggins
January 4, 2005

Mane
Troy

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0002Z0EYK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Starring: Brad Pitt, Eric Bana, See more

Director: Wolfgang Petersen

Encoding: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. This DVD will probably NOT be viewable in other countries. Read more about DVD formats.)

Format: Color, Closed-captioned, Widescreen, Two-Disc.

Rated: Not for sale to persons under age 18.
Studio: Warner Home Video
DVD Release Date: January 4, 2005
Run Time: 163

DVD Features:
Available subtitles: English, Spanish, French
Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1)
Three Featurettes:
"In The Thick of the Battle" (battle sequences)
"From Ruins to Reality" (historical perspective)
"Troy: An Effects Odyssey"
Gallery of the Gods (3-D tour of Mount Olympus and Gods of Ancient Greece)
Easter Eggs

Looks great. big grin

Jackie Malfoy
Brad pits his in a very short skirt in this movie.I have to rent it before I decide if I want to buy it or not.JM

MildPossession
I rented Troy, wouldn't buy it on dvd though. Is Troy not out in America then on dvd?

Mane
Nope. Not until Jan. 4th.

<<Solo>>
I'll rent it, not going to buy it though. I heard some pretty bad stuff about it but I know some people that love it, so I'll rent it.

miahera
Brad Pitt is hot in this one and I wuv big battle scenes. I can't wait for this to come out!

rohanspear543
What did u think about this movie and are you going to buy it?I thought it was good by taking out the god parts of the story.Also tho it strays from the story it still has great battle scenes. its coming out this tues.

Mane
Yeah I'm gonna buy it.

forumcrew
thought about it but i cant find my gladiator dvd so i think ill buy that again instead

Mane
Most don't agree with me, but I think it was as good or better than Gladiator.

T.M
i defiantly ain't going to buy this it bored me when i watched it in the cinema

KillTheLight
Personally I think Troy is a good movie it's not as good as Gladiator but it is a movie at least worth renting out.Eric Banas performance in this movie was amazing.

forumcrew
maybe as entertaining but as good no way.. the directing writing performances were all better in Gladiator (note i did like Troy) But I love the Scott brothers and Ridley did an amazing job with Gladiator.. Ill prolly pick up Troy on dvd once its a cheap one

<<Solo>>
Troy is one of those DVDs that will take awhile to get cheap.

forumcrew
yea but its also one of those movies that i can wait on.. itll be better if i go a while without seeing it

miahera
I gonna get it. I loved the film, but they said it bombed at the box office. is that true or is it just STAR talk?

Cinemaddiction
Well, "Garden State" for example, I'm going to wait until I can get it on PVM from Hollywood Video. I got a feeling plenty of copies of "Troy" will be available from video stores for about $8-$10 after a month.

miahera
that low? I hope you're not referring to used copies.

Mane
Well I only have about $20 to spare for a while and the 3 movies that are at the top of my want list are Troy, Resident Evil, and Resident Evil: Apocalypse. My solution: buy Resident Evil, and wait for Troy and Apocalypse to come out pre-viewed so I can get them @ 2 for $20.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.