The Professional 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
*First off this is purely an idea I havnt heard anythign of any sequel being made to this movie and I doubt they ever will make one..

But I think it would be cool to see Natalie Portman star in it as an all grown up hitwoman.. she has proven to be a very versatile actress and i think she could handle the action aspects and would have the look. (Plus shes the right age now) Given the right director/writer I think this could be an amazing movie.. any thoughts?

Cinemaddiction
She wouldn't be credible as a cleaner, IMO.

forumcrew
yea i was thinkin she has too "cute" of a look but seeing the many different parts she has played i think she could pull it off actting wise and I dont think it would be too hard to get the look

Jackie Malfoy
I never even heard of the first one.JM

Imperial_Samura
It would be interesting, but very different in terms of tone. An interesting twist that despite everything that occured she ended up going that way.

<<Solo>>
That's because Leon is too ****ing good for you.

Cinemaddiction
Play nice, guys.

Jackie, take it for a spin sometime. Luc Besson is a fantastic writer/director.

forumcrew
yea the professional or Leon is one of those great movies that a lot of people never knew existed for a while

<<Solo>>
Yeah, it truely is a shame that it wasn't that popular. If it was we probably would've gotten some kind of prequel, which would've been great.

furryman
this better not be made erm

JenR1215
I'd literally s--- in my pants if they ever made a sequal. Even if it wasn't even good I'd still love it. Leon's my baby nothin could ever make me hate it. I'd wouldnt enjoy it is Luc Besson didn't direct it and Natalie Portman wasn't in it. That would ruin the momment dramaticlly.

pr1983
the fact that leon himself dies in the end sort of killed any chances for a sequel imo...

JenR1215
everyone knows that whos seen it. but Mathilda didn't so there could be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.