Enough!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeLiZ_MaRcIaNo

Paola
well said! smoke

(I should copy this and post it at the Batman & Spidey forums touched)

pr1983
well said dude...

radioboy121
As Hulk once said in Infinity Wars, "Major nuttiness."

Be aware that these are public forums and you will find hardcore fans for multiple genres around here and most other places. If someone's criticism doesn't come with justification, they already discredit themselves and there is no need to argue about it. If someone has a grudge with another, they should take it through PM.

grey fox
very true it's like those guys saying 'batman can defeat anyoneth prep time"

Mainstream
you da man!

drex
i couldn't be asked to read it but i disagree!

Your totally wrong!

hulk, shmulk!

Asian Hulk
for what the hell?

crazyspinz
yay hulk. booo forums.

hulksamasks
I agree but i have found the same problem in all message boards(i should swear them off but..)It is a challenge to not sink to the level of others

Scoobless
"IT SUCKS AND WILL FOREVER SUCK BECAUSE I SAY SO"

lol

you have to admit it could have been a hell of a lot better...... the villain did suck.... and not JUST because i say so

IRTMU-Dragon
WHY? WHY? WHY?

Ill tell you why.

Because if someone doesnt like something, its there opinion, and it doesnt matter what ANYONE else says to them, there opinion will always be first.

Thats what these forums are about, argueing and griping at one anothers personal opinions, people will always be out there bashing.

chucktaylor
Amen I say to this thread!

Hulk Power

thezenbrawler
people bash the movie because people listen too much about what critics say than actually forming theyre own opinions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.