Green Lantern (Parallax) VS Cable (god-like)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ayjay
this is a big battle in my opinion....i'm not too sure of paralax's potential....but i think cable's gonna give him one hell of a fight...

MornGlory
how many of these threads are there going to be no expression

ayjay
oopz..you mean der's one like this already?

Nathaniel Grey
I'm sure Cable would put up an admirable fight but in the end Parallax would be victorious.

ayjay
i think parallax would possess more sheer power...but cable is always full of surprises

Mainstream
Don't Cable out of the fight...After all he is like a mega powerful mutant.

radioboy121
Yes, I believe this has been played before. I have little knowledge of Parallax (I still asociate him as Green Lantern), but in accordance to other members, he is capable of destroying and recreating a universe. With that power, Cable is out of his league. Maybe Franklin Richards when he has full realization might be a contender, but not Cable.

leonheartmm
well hes not really capable of recreating and destroying universes{hes nowhere near franklin's true potential} but still hes a little too powerful to be allowed in this fight, parallex takes it.

Mainstream
I get tired of hearing about Mr.Fantastic's mutie son!!!!

eleveninches
parallax is a cosmic entity, who's power is based on fear, and is as old as the DCU itself.
Cable is just a mortal human/mutant

AJ is back
bump

rotiart
This wouldn't be even a close fight.
Cable at his highest levels went toe to toe with surfer. That makes cable at his best showings around mid to high herald level...

Hal Jordan as a normal green lantern is around high herald level...
Hal Jordan as parallax well he freaking stomps.

TricksterPriest
Even Ion Parallax would wreck Cable. I don't see him beating the fear entity itself anyway. thumb down

But Zero Hour Parallax? He wasn't just killing universes.....he was killing timelines and wrecking abstracts. He went toes with Spectre.

This is more of a fight for the IG than it is for Cable. Spite of EPIC proportions.

SquallX
Well i like Parallax Flash than all of them. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.