Darth Vader vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
Who would win if Vader didn't use his "force choke" ability?

muffin man
Dath vader.
This is a bad idea.

Arsenal
Anyone else wanna post?

SnakeEyes
not really, my hands are REALLY cold, but i will give it a go!

Darth Vader would win....

Arsenal
This isn't a bad match-up.

crazyspinz
it is a bad mach up, no offence, just that darth vader could cut through caps sheild in one swing, and is way stronger, and he can do more things than just choke people with the force.

NoFate007
Even without Force Choke, he has enough other powers to make Captain America turn into Captain France, if you get what I mean.

crazyspinz
hahaha, france.

Arsenal
Fair enough.

Mainstream
Vader

Draco69
Vader. (Poor Anakin, he was such nice guy)

The Flash
I can see it now: Cap sees Vader swinging his saber and Cap thinks his shield can take it, but it slices thru both the shield and Cap.sad

norrin radd
yep vader, no doubt at all

AJ is back
bump

Silent Master
Vader isn't cutting through the shield.

SasuOna
Vader wouldn't be able to cut through Caps shield a lightsaber would short out if it tried to cut through any type of vibranium allow.

Still All Vader has to do is force push him to death

Silent Master
TK users should own a lot more than they do in comics.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Silent Master
TK users should own a lot more than they do in comics.

i know for real

x-men titles are giving them some respect. tk is being revamped as high end power starting with hellion, who manifested TK sensitivity - meaning he feels the objects his tk wave touches down to its atoms and can even make the wave pass thgouh the empty space in atoms to hit a target behind them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.