Ghostly Encounters ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SJS
ive jad a few

if you have tell me a lil bout it please, im into all that crap

T.M
i was walking though a cemetary that i live close to with a few of my mates a few years ago and we saw a hugh thing that was white and well we all $hit ourselves and ran the other way lol. weird thing was that one of my mates had his dog with him and instead of barking it $hit itself also and was backing away from this thing.

scary night yes

Jackie Malfoy
I heard enough ghost stories to scare yuo but it is too early in the morning to remember them.Sorry.JM

Kosta
I saw a ghost and he said BOO.

The Ones
i was walking home from school and i was surrounded by a white light and next thing i knew i was in a circuler room made of metal. there were aliens there and the jabbed me with something. i couldnt move. the took me to a table and layed me down there and they did all sorts off stuff to me

\/ertigo
hysterical

frodo34x
An alien once abducted me and messed around with my 'tools'.

I got my own back and did it in the butt.

KillTheLight
I watched casper once does that count?

T.M
i don't think so.

was he friendly when u watched him ?

crazy_c
hohoho

KillTheLight
she didnt say it had to be a scary experience stick out tongue

T.M
thats true so i guess it qualifies yes

D-Double
...Typical....sneaky2

...lazy ghost...

SlipknoT
Well one time this huge owl flew by my window, and I though it was a ghost at first embarrasment

Ronny
oh yeah ok

so this one time at band camp (no really i did go to band camp its not just an american pie ripoff) i was walking to the bathroom with a cabin mate and this thing fell out of a tree and landed on my head

it freaked me out and i thought it was a dead bodie ... but it was just a squirrle

frodo34x
Once, I thought there was a ghost in my room. It was just Slipknot wearing my mothers underwear.

SlipknoT
What the ****? laughing blink

JLred
laughing laughing out loud laughing

I once lived in a funeral home with my dad since he was a morticican. The first night I slept in that house I saw a young baby ghost floating around. It scared the shit out of me and then I threw up sick

Now I look like this: rolling on floor laughing

I've had thousands of encounters like one my dad told me "he was walking down a hallway in an old funeral home and all the lights just turned off his partner checked the fuse boxes and everything was ok. But right when they left the hall the lights turned back on evil face

It's scary living in a funeral home I've seen like hundreds of dead bodies........then I always think to myself "if not me then who? if not now then when?"

D-Double
...so I was sitting outside on a calm, overcast day....

...All of a sudden, I hear something coming....from the sky... huh

...If you ever seen "Reign of Fire", it was the noise that the dragons made as they flew overhead....but louder....

...Then came a huge gust of wind from out of nowhere and lasted like 5 seconds. It blew so hard, the house creaked....

...The freaky thing was....nothing moved.....not a frigg'n leaf....

...I have no idea what the hell it was...shutup

*Danii*
I heard explosions outside my house last night! Two, and im not joking! It was damn scary!

Ronny
i saw a UFO a few weeks ago

i was with my dads friends son and we wereat his house and hes like " Whats that?" hes like 3 so he was asking this about everything and i look outside ready to see a dogor a leaf on the window or something and there are these blinking lights way up in the sky not moving or anything, and it wac ompleatly quiet, then it moved forward slightly then vanished fear i toldhim it was a plane but i dont really think thats what it was messed

dean7879
there are orbs on some photographs i had taken

SlipknoT
maybe it was ahot air baloon

Ronny
mine too eek!and some of my photos have been really really messed messed its freaky

silentsuicide16
Let's see here, my friend Ginny has two ghosts at her house. One is a little girl and she is always outside on the swings and opening and shutting the grauge door. The other one is in her attic and when she walks around the upstairs of her house, she can hear the footsteps above her, following her.

My mom's friend works at this resturant/bar and like the cook always come in first. So he came in and he went into the basement for something and then when he came back up, the television was on. The resturant/bar is set in this old Victorian house. And this one time, one of the waitresses was in the bathroom and she was washing her hands and when she looked up there was a lady, all done up with the fancy hairstyle and Victorian dress. And also once my moms friend went over to a couple and they were talking and the woman is like "Has there been any hauntings here?" And my mom's friend, Kim was like "Well there has been. Why?" "Because while we were sitting here eatting dinner, the globe on the candle just levitated over a couple inches and dropped." Her husband agreed with her. "If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't of believed it myself."? Then Kim added, "Well, if we have a ghost, it's a friendly one." No sooner did she say that, the lights went off and the computers crashed.

Ronny
i dont really belive in ghost but i have seen unexplainable things happen

shangheid
yah ghosts arnt real

SlipknoT
I saw this wierd animal and my pond once

shangheid
what did it look like

moviejunkie23
yes
i was driving my toyota when suddenly a giant ghoul with five arms wearing a hankerchief on its head and eyes that looked like smoky holes dived through my conscessness like a plastic spork through a hot alabama turd

MC Mike
You do know those a New Year's left overs right?

frodo34x
Nah, the town where she lives doesn't have New Year, its that small stick out tongue

Kosta
I got a really bad chill a few weeks back, and you know that means theres a ghost in the troom.
Although i havent ruled out the possiblity that it was because I was wet standding naked in front of an air condirioner. I guess we'll never know. *X-Files music*

BackFire
Oh, that was just Micheal Jackson.

In fact, I have a theory that every ghost sighting ever recorded is Micheal Jackson.

Kosta
How interesting! Do continue!!! eek!

BloodBird
www.sfogs.com GHOST PICS ARE HUGE THERE AS WELL AS AT www.ghoststudy.com me my self i have never encountered a paranormal expeirence but hope too one day wink

eggmayo
I think that ghosts are actually time recordings... like a videotape, rather than free-roaming entities, you are just seeing what they did when they were alive.

BloodBird
blink

blink

blink

blink

blink

blink

blink

.......ok.......

eggmayo
Basically... I just dont think there would be dead people roaming around.

There is a place called Edgehill, where every 4 years, the battle of Edgehill would be reenacted. However, over the years, (it was first reported in the 80's) it has gradualy worn away, like a VHS if you will, and now, you cant see anything, but you can hear the battle noises.

MornGlory
cool website!

JLred
ONe time I was sleeping then the T.V. turned on and all the static came on and I heard a loud crash in the kitchen as if thousands of pans fell...........then once my mom and dad were sleeping and they heard a giant noise as if a bus had crashed into the house when they checked nothing happened absolutely nothing.......

D-Double
blink.....that's interesting......temporal residue...wicked... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.