Little Britain VS The Simpsons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
pick the best show

Morridini
The Simpsons is always the best (especially when I have never heard of the other one).

dean7879
obviously the simpsons but little britain is hilarious too

KillTheLight
errm why are you even comparing the two???other then the fact there both comedies there completely different.(besides only people in the uk have seen little britain eveyone else is going to say what Morridini's wrote.)

T.M
Little Britain wipes the floor with The Simpson's IMO

fruits
since ive never heard of little britain, my vote belongs to the simpsons!

dean7879
typical american response
u are missing so many great british programmes

fruits
yeah, but i'm not up for some of that british humor. some of it isnt too funny. except austin powers, that's funny, and it's british!

dean7879
british humour is the best

Morridini
Only tow people have made that response and only one of them is American.

The Ones
this guys from norway you see

forumcrew
lol its typical because its true.. theres nothing we can do about it not being on tv here.... you say it like we act like we are snobby and too good for your shows.. just because a lot of our shows are on there doesnt mean yours are on here

dean7879
it is on tv over there...bbc america
sorry if i offended anyone

fruits
no offense taken. im critized for being american all the time.

forumcrew
lol so true.. and a lot of people dont get bbc america its not a very big station

fruits
i don't get it. at my grandma's house i do, but not at my house. but neway, i bet even if i saw the show the simpsons would be better!

dean7879
the simpsons is better....little britain is a sketch show..they are both completely different so there is no point comparing em
u would love little britain...it is hilarious

SlipknoT
Simpsons, I mean come on this poll isnt fair. Of course the Simpsons is better

dean7879
ricky gervais from the office is writing an episode of the simpsons

does anyone watch the office??

there is goin to be an american remake of the office...big mistake

KillTheLight
I heard the the 1st episode of the American remake of the office has the EXACT same script word for word as the British one.What the hell is the point of that!! all they're doing is using American actors thats the only difference is it so hard for Americans to just watch the British version, instead cause I seriously doubt there's who anyone can portray Ricky gervais role the way he did.

dean7879
i dont know any americans that hated the british office..it did win two golden globes in america so it coudnt of been doin that bad..so why the remake??

Lukeashley
little britian if ****ing better that the simpsons

Lukeashley
****ing

shaber
Overall... the Simpsons is better beyond compare.

Martial_artist
Dean! What are you doing? I thought you loved British Comedy... Little Britain is for me... yeah a know!

ironmovies
Little britain if ur british but its unfair as most ppl on here american

dean7879
i do love british comedy...but in this case...the simpsons beats little britain

Punk Tiger
YeahbutnobutyeahbutnobutwhathappenedwaswasIwenttot
heshopandIboughtamagazineandtherewasafreegiftwithi
tandIdin'tlikeitsoIcomplainedaboutitandtheywerefru
itpastileswhichIdon'tlikebecauseyouknowCharliefrom
BustedhesplitupwiththemandI'mmadathimbutIknowwhyhe
splitIunderstandthatandheofferedmesomesweetsandIsa
idIdin'tlikethemsoIthrewthematKylieMonoguebecauseI
hateher!

Punk Tiger
How about that?!

dean7879
lol laughing out loud

Punk Tiger
Can you read it all? I didn't know that the letters of a word would go onto the next line... what I mean is you see the 1st line, the 't' at the end is the start of the word 'the' and the h & e is on the next line... so that's a right kerfuffle

ladygrim
how the hell can u compare the simpsons too the marvolous Little britan the are completely different

musc89
im from aus and watch little britain ... it's a hoot so it's got my vote. although i must say: first ep. of the second series ... mat lucas in the body suit - not pretty.

Silver_Blaze
Well I know that The Simpsons is way better! yes I can watch re-runs of it and like them...

Unlike the Little Britain show which is ok but after seeing it the first time I don't really want to watch it over and over erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.