Deadpool Vs The Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crying-freeman
Which comic book caracter do you think Ryan Reynolds should play? Personally i think that Deadpool! I think he is a more interesting and complex caracter to play, as well as that there is a lot more caracter development to insure more films! So what do you thank? Am i right, or not?

pr1983
if he goes near the flash i will personally hunt him down and kill him...

don't read deadpool so don't know...

crying-freeman
So who do you think should play the Flash?

pr1983
to be honest it depends on the flash, wasnt it jay garrick they're doing?

ScarletSpider
I think that would be cool, do the original Flash in a period film, have it staged back in the 40's. Though, if that was the case, Reynolds would be a bad choice as Flash. I think he'd be okay as Wally though.

pr1983
personally i'd hate to see him as wally, but if he does do it and does it well i'll admit i'm wrong...

crying-freeman
Well from what i hear it's going to be wally west, but David Goyer will writing and directing

pr1983
goyer? oh f*ck...

ayjay
is ryuan reynolds dat guy from blade?

SnakeEyes
yes, from Blade Trinity and Van Wilder

Havoc470
he's a good actor, i heard he's a candidate to play deadpool, which imo would be great, im glad he's gettin the attention, he deserves it

crying-freeman
Well it looks like he will be playing the FLASH! but he has said that he would love to play Deadpool, it's just a case of how to get the right story which is proving hard. Who knows things could change, he is still signed to do a nightstalkers film+ Avi of marvel has said he WANT'S him as Deadpool so will wait and see! but if you have in anyway some kind of way of getting in touch with Mr Reynolds just tell the guy to put on the red and black of The Deadpool!!!

Havoc470
lol, as either characters he would do a great job, flash is probably the only DC character i've loved since childhood and i think reynolds would be great as him but he would be an amazing deadpool also...i hope he does both lol

crying-freeman
That would be cool!! But i think Deadpool has the more franchines appel

ayjay
i rekon he would be the BOMB as deadpool....cos i think his sarcastic cheerey nature will shine...and he's a good enough actor to pull of deadpool's darker persona

crying-freeman
That's why i think he should play Deadpool more than the Flash, coz Deadpool has more to his character. So from an actors point of view Deadpool should be more of a better role to play!!!

ayjay
i agree....plus...deadpool is heaps funnier than flash....imo

Havoc470
yeah heheh

crying-freeman
I read an interview that Rayn Reynolds did, afew weeks back on an internet site(can't rememmber which one). He was asked which superhero has the best super? he answerd Deadpool coz he has rapier wit! COME ON REYNOLDS, I WANT MY DEADPOOL!!!!!

ayjay
i really wanna see the makeup for wade....do u think it'll look like spawn?

crying-freeman
Well, hopefully alot better than spawn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.