Let it out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crying-freeman
Hi to you all
If any of you are upset or angry about something, or have a problem that you feel you can't talk to your family and friends about. Why not let it out here! it can be anything at all, but if you feel that you would like to talk in private then just give me a pm and i will get back to you! I can't promise that you'll get the answer to your problem, but i will try and help with my honest opion.

fuct_up_kid
the edited version of what I'm thinking right now -

me - what do you actually have against grungers?
laura - that they're grungers!!!! i mean shat clothes shat attitudes shat music shat everything. they're just shat!
me - but why can't you just accept that they're different from you?
laura - but they shouldnt be accepted by anyone
me - why?
laura - dunno how to explain it
me - maybe they think you shouldnt be accepted by anyone
laura - yeah but no one cares what they think
me - actually people do
laura - no not really

sometimes i just don't understand how people can be so god damn ignorant! so people don't dress like you do...so they wear different make up...so they don't fit into your stupid little mould...it doesn't give you any right to just insult them. i just feel like they're trying to make the whole world like them. could you imagine that? a whole world full of stupid little superficial assholes.
ya know...she doesnt care if terrorists take over the world. its just people that dress differently to her. so now i guess you can understand some of the crap that i get so depressed about. also, a few days ago i was feeling emo, and obviously my dad could tell because he said "lucy! stop being so miserable! you're almost 13, you have nothing to be miserable about!"
and that made me feel so...i don't know. yesterday (i'm not proud of it) but yesterday i found myself saying 'why am i being so stupid? why did i have to be difficult? why couldnt i just be like everyone else' but then when i stopped being so hysterical i just thought 'screw everyone else. i'm gonna be who i wanna be' but i don't have the courage to do that. i really don't. once i just came out and told laura that if she can't accept me then i was just gonna walk away, but then when i saw her in school the next day i bottled it and now i'm still hanging around with her. but the thing is, if she was really nasty to me all the time i wouldnt have a problem with just walking away. it would be easy, but the fact is i dont hate her all the time. deep down i do really despise her, but some of the time shes so lovely that i can't. and i just feel like crap because i don't want to be around someone who can't accept people for what they are, but at the same time she can be really nice.

KidRock
MAKE ME

s|m
Oh, i feel like spamming your f*ckin inbox right now...

...but i wont

*SpunkiE*
Um...I was on a madass trip in the city for new years, staying at my mums friends VERY expensive apartment. They were away and left the apartment to us. Anyway, when i went to sleep in my sleeping bag, i was sleeping near the table. When i woke up i was half dead, and i used this table to help me get up. As i was slightly leaning on it, the table bent completely over and a really expensive fruitbowl smashed onto the ground. It woke everyone up in the apartment and i got in absolute SH!T over it coz it was over $2000. It was extremely rare and the owners of the apartment have no idea about it coz they're in the US right now. I was also blamed for the crack in the table that made it wobbly (which we found out later it had been there for a month). I almost burst out crying in front of everyone coz i'm such a dumbass. Any advice on how you guys would have handled that situation?

crying-freeman
Well hey these thing's happen in life, there wasn't much you could do! So do feel bad about it, just look at it as one of those things.

eggmayo
I usually just say 'Oh f***, not again'

carnival_junkie
my wonderful thoughts of the moment.

- i really cant stand school.
- i detest that my mother is making me go to therapy
- even if i probably need it
- i didnt get to go to crew practice today because of said therapist
- i really cant stand my ex, considering how he's a selfish

and yeah. that's all for now.

Jackie Malfoy
Ok I am bad about my stepfather he is one big jerk and he is always saying mean stuff about my dad and calling my mom a teen mom ****!I feel like killing him!
Anyway it does feel better leting it all out.Thanks for leting me do that.JM

Syren
Your mom needs to drop that ass.hole.

I don't feel bad about anything much, just the usual annoying members here big grin

Raz
Jackie, have you tried talking to your mother about this?

Syren
yes

Listen to the nice man called Raz. He has puppies in the back seat of his car.

Silver Stardust
Kez...WTF?! laughing

Jackie, definitely tell your mom how you feel.

Syren
He gave me puppies cry I'm not allowed to tell Mommy.

Silver Stardust
I want a puppy cry

Syren
shifty

Go see the nice man Raz.

crying-freeman
Jackie, your mom dosen't need a guy like that in her life! She can do better.

BadKitty
the thing is if jackie talks to her mom about it she probably will get defensive...her mom already lets that man call her names chances are she won't understand why jackies upset.

Syren
Mothers don't listen, mine can be as stubborn as me when confronted with her fella's shortcomings erm

BadKitty
I think most people are..they have to see it for themselves before they'll listen to anyone else.

Syren
yes Exactly. One of the many flaws in human nature.

crying-freeman
well, i'm sure her mom will see what he really is and dump him

carnival_junkie
letting it out.

love bites.

crying-freeman
it can!

MornGlory
I have to work right now mad

my boss is cheap - I work from 10 pm to 6 am 5 days out of the week.. !!

I hate my job! mad

Fearnix
those hours suck

MornGlory
yes I know -- i worked every holiday this past month

which includes:

Thanksgiving
xmas eve
christmas day
new yrs eve
new yrs day

and i got a $25 credit to wal mart as my bonus (for xmas time)

i should be glad because he didnt have to give the employees anything
sad anyways...

crying-freeman
my God!!! what job do you do?

carnival_junkie
aw. that sucks.
if it makes you feel any better. i worked christmas day, new years eve and new years day

crying-freeman
What!!?? That's just not right!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.