Forums that need Mods!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fruits
i was just wondering, but what forums would you guys say need a moderator or lack proper moderating?

i think TV talk needs a moderator because so many duplicate threads keep popping up in their. i would do it if someone asked me to wink

but what forums do u guys think needs a mod, or needs more moderating then it already has?

dave123
I think we need milla back... that's all droolio

fruits
was Milla a mod?

R0B
We need dave as a mod zorro

SlipknoT
As long as we have global mods theres no reason for every forum to have a mod

Baby Beast Boy7
i dont care who becomes a mod

dave123
global wink
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showgroups.php?s=

dave123
zorro should be a mad zorro

R0B
Yes zorro should be a mad zorro stick out tongue

dave123
*sends a PM to Irene* happy don't worry, you'll get your kick in the delicates as soon as she comes online stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
I am checking this out right now!JM

R0B
No all Im doing is talking in zorro zorro sad

dave123
too late now eek!

fruits
so i guess it makes sense that as long as we have global moderators, we dont really need mods for every forum, and i agree, but i think maybe the TV talk forum should have a mod. i mean, i definantly understand why forums like the matrix dont have mods, i mean, no one posts their nemore, but a lot of ppl post in TV talk and theirs a lot of duplicate threads and stuff.

R0B
Damn you pirate

dave123
fruits, the suggestion thread over in the N&Q may be worth a look smile

JKozzy
When'd she leave? messed

dave123
start of december

Tptmanno1
where'd she go?

R0B
To the core of the earth

MC Mike
Again? Dammit.

BadKitty
odd. that forum has only been mod-less for less than 2 weeks now.

I think if you see dup threads you should report 'em

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.