Ironman: Who can play Tony Stark?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

poncho73
OK, my greatest fear is about to be realized. I have said it before and I will say it again; I have three comic favs: The Hulk, Daredevil, and Ironman. CGI city on the Hulk, sad Most awful movie ever made on Daredevil, sick and here comes Ironman. confused

The main thing that i am worried about is 1) who will play the main character? 2) Will they stick to the comic?? 3) Are they going to get to hung up on Tony's "demons" and get away from what makes this a great comic: the SUIT!!!

What are your thoughts?

Blind-Enemy
why you had to do another thread about this? confused

poncho73
I wanted to post the poll on this one, but had submitted it before i realized that i did.. it will pro'lly get shut down.. this one not the other hopefully

Blind-Enemy
it's alright ... once paopla find out , she'll close it wink

fruits
yay paola! she's so good at closing threads.

Spawnie
Since this kind of movie will have to appeal to the masses, ofcourse they will focus on his demons. You have to make it all more believable and human so his vices are to be shown. The suit will have its part too, they will for sure show us some new tech they used to animate it or whatever.

Paola
why are you on topic if I'm gonna close it anyway?

keep talking about me instead big grin

no?... confused

right then..... closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.