Fast & the furious song help..........more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

karl
What is the name of the song playing at the party in the fast and the furious when Dominic is brought home by brian and dominic hands brian a corona?

it sounds a little like techno..................not sure.

Please help.............I need title and artist.

thanks,

Karl

Jackie Malfoy
Look for it online and there you will find out more about the cd!Hope you find it!JM

DreXor
grr, seems i cant post links in here, or in pm's so .. karl, go to amazon dot com, then search for "fast and the furious" under "popular music", there's 3 cd's for the movie(s) 2 for the first one and 1 for the second.

in "More Music From The Fast And The Furious" you can preview the tracks , there's like 3 of them that sound close to me but i'll let you be the judge.

the first soundtrack seems riddled with all rap, so i dont think you'll find what you're looking for there.

kind of like the Blade CD, you expect all this techno that was in the movie, and it's like 95% rap and 2 techno songs, and a remix of "i shot the sherriff" which i really dont remember in the movie. *shrugs* best of luck, i'll check with some of my friends that are more techno addicted than myself if they recognise it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.