new ideas for a Batman comic or cartoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bat Dude
I'll post mine later but I wanna see some ideas for new comics or cartoons(not BTAS, cuz everyone will say that) or even movies
examples: certain actors, certain voices, certain artists, certain writers, year, characters, etc.

NoFate007
Well I'm currently writing my own Batman script. Its called Batman: Imitation. The basic premise is the origin of Clayface, and of Harley Quinn breaking The Joker out of Arkham. Beyond the stuff I've taken from the tv show and whatnot, The Joker and Harley Quinn team up with Clayface since they both want revenge for becoming deformed because of Batman (I'm making it so that Hagen's car accident happens during a chase that involves Batman, Robin and Lock Up). Batman convinces Selina Kyle to watch over the town as he and Robin focus on The Joker, Harley and Clayface. I have the whole outline pretty much scene by scene, but I don't feel like posting it, if you guys are even interested lol. But anyway, Barbara shows up in a few scenes as the girl Grayson is flirting with...uh...Clark Kent is on the phone with Bruce in one scene...ya know, stuff like that. As for casting ideas, I have no idea for anybody cause I haven't taken the time out yet to research actors, but the only thing I've been going through in my head would be Brittany Murphy for Dr. Harleen Quinzel. What do you guys think would be good casting for Batman, Robin, Barbara, Alfred, Hagen, The Joker, Catwoman, Clark Kent, Summer Gleason, Lock Up, and ya know, there are other cameos of course in there.

Bat Dude
I'm thinking Jim Carrey would probably do a good Joker. But none others come to mind right now.

Joker1237
Carry is a bad Joker.
IMO, Carry does not have the evil look the Joker has, Nicklson pull it off perfect.

NoFate007
Carrey I think was great as The Riddler, would've been better if they didn't make him look like he was a queer though. Joker-wise...I have no idea who else they could cast. Nicholson was perfect, and the only other thing I've liked was from TAS, cause Hamill's voice kicked major ass.

vaya_the_elf
I think Carrey did pretty well to.

NoFate007
TLJ I thought really sucked as Dent. They could've done so much better. He's a great actor, but he just didn't sell it to me.

Nicholson - perfect
Pfeiffer - fabulous
DeVito - great
Carrey - very good, better if there was a different production crew
Jones - sucked
Schwarzenegger - ok...once again, would be better with a different script and such. Cool it on the jokes (oh God I just accidentally did that...I'm gonna go put a magnum to my head now). Otherwise, he could've been good, he seemed threatening as always but he could also have been tender if given the right dialogue and whatnot.
Dude who played Bane - can't give you credit for such a retarded role
Thurman - great I thought, sucks she was in a bad movie and had nothing to work with cough*alicia silverstone and clooney and o'donnell and the script and crew and director*cough

Cillian Murphy and Watanabe (I hope I spelled that right out of memory), good luck...don't screw up.

vaya_the_elf
Personally I hated DeVito

Joker1237
Pay Respect for the Guy who played Bane, because he died shortly after the role(I guess it was a bad role after all.)

I think Annie could pull of Freeze, but the plot suck. It was not dark. But Annie got the part about the wife ok.

Even though he had his one liners, Which ruin the movie, I did like the part were he is having his goons sing, I mister Cold, and I mister Ice.

Jones, I could see him being a GREAT Two Face, BUT again the scrip suck, making Twoface a laughing idoit. Again He could be a good Twoface.

But the movie Twoface did not have a inner self fight. He would flip the coin, and if he lost the flip. He flip it again lol.

The Real Twoface would have flip it once.

vaya_the_elf
It was not the actor who was bad as bane. It was how they written it. Bane is not stupid like they made him in the movie.

As for the Mr. freeze part. I did like that part to. It was funny.

Two face was ok. Was not impressed at all.

Joker1237
TwoFace is ok????

Have you seen Batman TAS Two face parts 1 and 2?? They may not be Heart of Ice, But they are one of the great shows of Batman TAS.

I like the part were Grace comes in and says Harvey,

"Twoface is my name now-Harvey

"This is my world now, a world of equal and chaos. Chance Grace, Chance choose if we are born or not, If we live or die, If we are Good or Bad."

Also other thing was about the coin, Jones's Twoface when he lost the flip, He flip the Coin again, IE killing Bruce Wayne. He must have flip that coin 50 times before he landed on the bad side of the coin to kill Wayne.

The perfect part was Twoface part 2, Were Twoface says, Jewls were not part of the plan, We got to flip for it.

Goon "What??"

Coin lands on good head,

Twoface "Good side leave it."

Goon, But Twoface"

I said leave it yelled Twoface has he kick the jewls out of the goons hands.
The Coin is Twoface's God so to speak, He cant make up his mind with out the coin. The movie Two Face did a good job of making up his mind with out the coin.

vaya_the_elf
Two face is good in the cartoons. In the movie he sucked.

Bat Dude
Yeah, he WAS Joker. remember when him and his posse went in the museum and when Vale poured the water on him, he started saying, "I'm melting!" Then he turned around and said, "Boo, hahahahahahahahaha!" Then, CRASH! And the rest is history. But, if Carrey looked eviler and more twisted... But anyway, anyone else have scripts they want to share. NoFate007, you can post your scrpit here, if you want. Now, do you wanna read my script? It's gonna be good. smile

Joker1237
I guess, But I fear Carry would make Joker look goofy, And that is something I dont want to happen.

Joker is suppose to be scary, not funny.

pr1983
the museum = one of the best sequences in a comic movie ever imo

i'd love to read any scripts...

Joker1237
I loved the museum scene, But not the best scene in the movie, it has competion.

Joker Killing the mobster to take control.

Joker killing Bob.

The Joker TV show lol.

pr1983
all great scenes, museum is still my personal favourite though...

Joker1237
Me is the part were Joker killed Bob,

He stole my balloons, He stole my balloons, Why didnt some one tell me he had one of those things??

Bob gun, Boom.

No more Bob.(Whats funny is that Bob has his own Action Toy. I saw it.)

pr1983
really? cool. yeah i love that, he goes from spoiled child having a tantrum to sadistic killer in an instant... brilliant.

NoFate007
Haha, yep, I own it. Its a terrible toy, and when I was little I always used to just kill him haha.

DarkAge
I've been thinking lately that Johnny Depp might make a good Batman. He would actually understand the character, unlike Clooney. Carrey might be good as the Joker though. He did a pretty good job of playing Andy Kaufman in Man on the Moon, and Kaufman and the Joker have a lot of characteristics in common.

Bat Dude
Johnny Depp, huh? Probably. Can you think of anyone who would be a good Robin?

DarkAge
Nah, I don't know that many actors, not really into the whole celebrity thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.