Has the Maya civilisation been a victim of the diluvian?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DuronKiller
i wondered why there is nothing specific known about the fall of the maya civilisation.... when was the fall of the maya civilisation?
the bible says theres been a great civilisation before the diluvian came... so could this civilisation have been the tribe of the maya ?

Lord Soth
You're thinking of the Mayans? are you not? A scientifically advanced people indigenous to the Yucatan Peninsula? What else but the damned conquistadors of Spain would their downfall be?

MornGlory
yawn

Bardock42
everyone who has never seen MornGlory post anything useful may raise his hand now
*raiseshand*

But I didn't know th3ere was nothing known aboot it I always thought it had to do with the spanish conquests. Hmm dunno.

DuronKiller
yes i mean the mayans... but i thought they lived some thousand years ago..... maybe their descendants lived till the conquest
but the fall of their civilised culture is a mystery i thought.....

WindDancer
Yes, I believe so.....I don't recall but there is story of a flood in certain Mayan/Inca/Aztec folktales. I'm not sure so I'll go check the books to see if I find anything useful.

finti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.