judge my story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

monkeyspoon

shangheid
yes

monkeyspoon
you like it? ummm do you want to read some more or is it too boring?

shangheid
shure ill read more

Kosta
Very nice, i bet Edgar Allen Poe is singing in the heavens. big grin

Clavis
howbout yeah eek!

Jackie Malfoy
Good!I like your story alot.Keep on writting!JM

monkeyspoon
okay heres another one. Completely off the top of my head.

The elf sat there amusing himself with a rubix cube when the headmaster walked in. "Let me ask you a question, Mr. Elf. If I was to accidentally enlarge a snail to the size of a coconut during lessons should I get punished?"
Mr. Elf replied anxiously, "What has happened now, Professor?"
The Professor sat down in his favourite chair by the fire and pulled out an instrument that looked vaguely like a toaster but wasn't.
The object started to glow and emitted an image to float in front of the professors face. "I took this picture when I saw what had happened."
said the Professor. The image was of a small boy staring at a snail the size of a coconut and looking highly worried.
" Do you know what this means, Professor?" said the Elf.
The professor put the instrument away and stared at the Elf amazed.
"What does this mean, little Elf?"he said. "Is he possessed?"
"Nothing like that," said the Elf. "He is just powerful, that's all. The professor ran from the room to find the boy who was the cause of all of this trouble and the Elf went back to playing with his Rubix cube.

loly
ooohies,i like these stories,they be cool big grin

monkeyspoon
Okay another one. This one is from my book of stories.

One day there was a man who was old and decrepid. All of a sudden he blew up. No one knows why, he just did. The strange thing was, his eyeballs survived and left off to begin a life of their own. This is the story of an eyeballs life. It starts with a house on a beach front. Standing at the door one inch high, was an eyeball. It was staring out at the dark silent water. The eyeball realized it should be in bed but it couldn't sleep. Its brither was coming to visit and it was too excited. The eyeballs name was Iecin Seiyu and his brothers name was Ike Arnt. Iekin was contemplating having something to eat when he saw the mosty unusual thing. Sitting in the middle of the sand directly in front of his house was a dog. The dog came running towards him but he couldn't do anything. Iecin tried to roll but the floor was too straight. Then the dog was on him. All he could see was red and teeth. He felt a sharp pain in the retina. Then he felt nothing. He was gone and dead. If he was lucky, he might be reincarnated into a chipmunk. Then he could tell his brother what happened. The problem was, his brither had been squashed and burst on a road by a car tyre.

JLred
big grin laughing These stories are good!!!tell more

dave123
we have a forom for this wink

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.