Ewan MacGregor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dazzler619
I'm not sure if there's a thread of this already but if so, I apologize.Anyway, I was just watching the "Down With Love" and I have to say that Ewan was quite handsome and charming in this film.What do you girls think?

KillTheLight
yup he's pretty and yup there is already a thread about him

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28632&highlight=ewan+mcgregor

MornGlory
Finally someone made a thread about him... wasnt sure if there was one on him or not
Yea! Ive always thought Ewan was hot -- well... ever since I saw him in Trainspotting several years ago..

(Pictures removed due to web browser complications)

MornGlory
(Pictures removed due to web browser complications)

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I love Ewan! hes awesome..man hes the hottest in Moulin Rouge i love that movie..thats where my name came from "~AlluNeedIsLuv~" yes

KillTheLight
I already knew that cause i remember you made an ewan thread ages ago. stick out tongue

MornGlory
yea ^^i figured that

Moulin Rouge is one of my favs

Cinemaddiction
Hey, guys. Just a couple of things for future reference.

1) If you're looking to start a thread on a well known celebrity, use the search function in the top right hand corner or your screen, in the KMC window.

2) If you come across a duplicate thread, please be sure to click on the "Report to Moderator" button on the bottom right hand corner of the screen. That way, I/a moderator can either merge or delete the threads for maximum efficiency when users execute a search.

3) Refrain from hyperlinking photos that are oversized. They tend to put annoying scrollbars along the bottom of the page, and make the windows difficult to read.

That said, I'm going to close this one. You can follow up with your discussion in Ewan McGregor, with those notes in mind. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.