What Comic Book Characters Would Be A Movie To See?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Lobo
Wolverine
Nightwing and Batman
Flash
Cant think of anymore right now...

shaber
I like Batman best... Wolverine could also be good

kal-el
LUKE CAGE!

X-Menfan2003
It would be quite good to see a Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch movie. It could show their past and present, and could end with them teaming up with the Avengers to battle Magneto. That would be great.

Gregory
There are so many great comic book characters who deserve movies.

Lobo
Batman and Nightwing
The Phantom Stranger, or even
The Sentinals of Magic
Green Arrow and Black Canary
Wolverine
Plastic Man

Jason420
Iron Man
Venom
Ghost Rider (there comin out wit 1)

darksweeney
Iron Man is already in the works with ...Tom Cruise (I'm sorry people)
Ghost Rider is a Nicholas Cage project...
Namor/Submariner is being tossed around
Fantastic Four is in the works
Wonder Woman is being shopped around
I wouldn't mind seeing:
a 1940's Captain America
SHAZAM/Captain Marvel, also as a period piece
Plastic Man, with good comedy writers.
Rawhide Kid/Kid Colt/Two Gun Kid/ Red Wolf/Night Rider Western
Vertigo's Death on Holiday
Doc Savage (done PROPERLY)
The Shadow (again, done PROPERLY)

eleveninches
X3, X4 , X5
Punisher
Hellboy
Spiderman 2 (and maybe 3)
Fantastic 4 (with doom)
Captain America (with red Skull)
Thor (with asgardian pantheon)
Avengers (with hulk???)
Avengers/JLA crossover
Captain Marvel-Genis (with Eternals/Titans??)
Silver Surfer (with galactus)
Wolverine (x-men spin-off with hugh jackman)
Dr Strange

pamela_voorhees
hOW ABOUT A COMIC BOOK MELLE, ALL THE COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS FIGHTING EACH OTHER. E-MAIL ME IF THINK MY IDEA IS GOOD AT [email protected] or [email protected]

Raventheonly
Sentinels of Magic would be pretty neat... not to many properly done wizard movies ever made....

Asian Hulk
Hulk 2,3,4
Spiderman 2,3,4
Superman 5
Batman Begins
Catwoman

eleveninches
They should do a superman film, with a CG superman body, and have Christopher Reeve's head pasted onto the body. That would be soo cool.

malkavian
Iron man
new and even beter Spawn movie

DARK SITH
They should make an IRON MAN movieand for x-men 4 they should put onslaught.

DARK SITH
Ther coming out with GHOSTRIDER ,HULK 2,spiderman 2 and3 ,xmen 3and4 ,aquaman, black widow ,and captain america trust me .TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

Gregory
There's already been a Captain America movie. I would not see an Aquaman movie if it was the last movie on Earth.

Rasta
Oh yeah, so there is a Spawn movie. Is it any good? I totally forgot that movie was made. Is it anything like the comics? (Not that I've read any :O)

WindDancer
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Ghost Rider
Silver Surfer
DeathBlow
Thor
Weapon X

Spawnie
I wanna see a robot movie, u know with bigg ass robots. Something like ZOE, Full metal Panic, Robotech. I have seen one movie like that but it looked really stupid. I mean some real CGI and model working on big Mech's.

LIke the Sentinels in X-men, that would be awsome!!!!

eleveninches
Like Transformers?? They are doing a live action movie of that at the momentsmile

roundisfunny
They could make the Aquaman movie funny, though. Like, Jim Carrey is Aquaman, and he gets his magic powers from a bump on the head or something. Or he accidentally ingests some radioactive fish food at a nuclear test site. Anyway, he goes home and his goldfish start talking to him and freaking him out.

Once he gets used to his powers (and uses them comedically for his own purposes), he starts fighting crime by commanding whales and sharks and stuff to tip over bad guys' boats in the harbor, thus helping the Coast Guard foil drug/weapon smugglers, etc.

Also, he should have his sealife companions rescue a sinking ocean liner or trapped submarine. And it would be funny if a horny lady seal was always trying to hump him.

The villian would have to be some generic mad scientist or something. Maybe he figures out a way to control fish through machinery, and it backfires horribly at the end, killing him.

C'mon, gang! Aquaman the movie! Yeah!

Maelstrom
Wonder Man. They could start do the story of the creation of a man into a superhuman. Wonder man has died a couple of times, that too would be surprising to put in a flick.
Captian America's life would be good to. They need to show more of the life of the person so we can see how it happens instead of just what.

FrothByte
spawn 2
thor
silver surfer
modern day superman

Mr. Fantastic
Some of the new movies that they are working on should be ver interesting, but I think that The Flash would be a awesome movie. He is a character who works well alone but the movie would be full of both action and comedy.

eleveninches
A justice League movie in the near future seems ineviatable.
I heard something about a captain america movie recently. An avengers movie would be good to see (or maybe a JLA/Avengers crossover series)

chilled monkey
Elektra (so long as it's still Jennifer Garner).
Spawn 2 possibly.

eleveninches: A Transformers movie. That sounds great. I'll look forwards to it.

FrothByte
I think Marvel should make a movie of thor. I really like this character a lot. Here's my candidate lead actor for the role of thor.

FrothByte
Oh i forgot to include his name. Look familiar? Triple H.

LeAtHerRFace
?

X5452
I can't wait for the Elektra movie, and catwoman's also got one with halle berry. a Black cat film would be gud but a maybe too early for that since spidey2 hasn't even come out yet. Also its rumoured that chrisma carpenter is going to play wonderwoman. (tom cruise , iron man NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blink

ScarletSpider
a GL movie would be cool, for me, preferrable with Kyle, and a prolog explaining that he's just the most recent GL, and have the story be about the whole Parallax incident, reigniting the sun, taking out the GL corps and Kyle becoming a hero. It would have to mash together a couple storylines, but oh well.

a Black Panther movie, which Wesley Snipes might be doing.

A 1940's Captain America, showing how he was a soldier first and foremost, having him opperating amongst the troops at Normandy and stuff. Also having the Invaders and the Red Skull, Baron Zemo, a Baron Blood and Union Jack face-off etc. and at the end he gets tossed into the arcitc, not to be seen until the Avengers find him....

SuperNova
The two heroes... I like the most... Out of every other hero in Marvel, DC and Darkhorse combined...
A MOVIE ABOUT... LORD... VENOM!
And... A movie about Lobo. I would like to see the movie of Venom first!
Recently some people where saying lobo could beat Venom, and It brought me back to remembering him, Hes pretty kick ass lyric wise.
"Youll never beat me fool!" Rhino.
"Pretty big words for a dead man" Lobo
"Im not dead yet!" Rhino
"Oh, Your right, My watch it about 10 seconds fast." Lobo.

Another- "Your not a big man at all!" Wonderwoman
"Thats not what the ladies say!" Lobo.

Eidolon
VENOM
GHOST RIDER
DARK HAWK (may be okay)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.