In A Horror Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snipes
if you where in a real life situation based on a horror movie, eg, a guy in a scream costume at your door.

what horror movie would you wish to be in, and what "boogie" man do you chose to persue you?

eggmayo
Probably Scream... because the killer is human, and can be knocked out and stuff... he seems to make mistakes a lot, run into things and fall over etc... but Im sure I could do with a 12-Gauge.

tabby999
not even a 12 guage, the guys an amature, you'd only need a baseball bat, knock him the **** down.

Snipes
yeah, i watched that film today, i found it pretty funny with all the dumbass things he did.

like when SPOILERS

sidney( neve campbell) is in the news truck, and the "scream guy" is outside of the news truck. sidney climbs out of this really small gap, that taps about 8-12 secs to get through, so instead of the badguy just going to the back by walking around to the back, he follows her through the gap.

i guess its just to make it more suspenseful i guess

eggmayo
Still, it would be fun to get all Pulp Fiction on his ass, right?

tabby999
yeah, sword his dumb ass

Dazzler619
I wouldn't want to be in a horror movie and get killed!

Napalm
Probally scream hes mortal so he can be killed unlike say Jason or myers

dean7879
id like to be in nightmare on elm street so i could have a few beers and a nice little chat with freddy...

slayer
Angela Baker frrom Sleepaway Camp.

Once again a human so if necessary i'd be able 2 defend myself.

pr1983
scream, beat the shit outta that motherf*cker...

slayer
Lol tht'd be one of my choices but i'd actually wanna meet Freddy Or Jason.

BackFire
Scream - I'd totally school that ******* on horror trivia.

ragesRemorse
you know, as long as i have a tank and some super duper body armour accustemened with a fully functional bad ass monster killer gun ,alongside of monster eaters, supressive fire and a big ass elephant. I think i could go toe to toe with just about any monster creature.

tabby999
dean, i dont think freddy would bother to stop for a drink. maybe thats really why he kills, hes a ex alcoholic whos really pissed about not being able to drink, then when you offer him a drink POW its all over

eggmayo
Maybe thats why his house was so flammable in ANOES 1, the alcoholic vapours had stayed around.

dean7879
that alcoholic sob

eggmayo
I would actually like to be in a zombie film.
Any with slow moving zombies... you'd just need a baseball bat.

Snipes
and a chainsaw of course, whats the fun of killin zombies if you cant cut there limbs off?

eggmayo
Problem with a chainsaw is the blood splatter... any of that goes in your eyes or whatever, you're a zombie.

Napalm
That was only in the 28 days later version

eggmayo
True, but I wouldnt wanna take the chance.
Anyway, do you enjoy having decaying peoples blood on you?

As We Collapse
Id be in evil dead, ash ****s shit up.

papabeard
This thread is lame!

ironmovies
A zombie flik obviously ive always wanted dat 2 happen if uve seen enuff movies u no ow 2 survive and mayb get a chance 2 cut up or wateva sum1 u don like it would b so cool its not like they pose a real threat as theyre slower than a turtle on a snails bk

Snipes
shut up papa, you slag

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.