Resident Evil : Apocalypse Double Disk Edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SJS
yo dudez, i can't wait ! MILLA AND ODED DO A COMMENTRY ! ! !

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any1 else plannin' on getin it ?

<<Solo>>
It's been out. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0767834739/qid=1104785432/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-3285338-8493513?v=glance&s=dvd

Cinemaddiction
Not in the U.K., that's where I believe SJS resides.

SJS
yea

gls
i got it. the extras aren't too great.. so i'm not sure if i reccommend it. the commentary is pretty hilarious though (milla, oded, and seinna's)

MildPossession
I have just got the special edition to go with my first RE dvd, not too fussed on the extras or different editions.

<<Solo>>
I'll probably wait awhile to see if they come out with a deluxe edition of Apocalypse. Before I run and buy it.

Cinemaddiction
If anything, there will be a scaled down version, as the 1st release basically is a Deluxe version, which was probbaly done intentionally.

You see the extras on the 2 disc "Apocalypse"?

* Director Commentary
* Cast Commentary
* Writer/Producer Commentary
* Previews
* 20 Deleted Scenes
* Outtakes
* "Game Over" Featurette
* "Corporate Malfeasance" Featurette
* "Game Babes" Featurette
* Symphony of Evil" Featurette
* Poster Gallery

I wouldn't hold my breath for a better release, honestly. I got this for $14, and it looks to be well worth it.

Elektra_lover
I got this and watched all the special features today. I like it. I'd recomend it

Morpheus
the commentary with milla oded is FUNNY

Elektra_lover
It seems as if they had alot of fun filming this movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.