PS2 Network Adaptor : Problems arising

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

)-(&C]{£R
I got a PS2 Network adaptor 2 weeks ago.I have my network adaptor connected to a wireless router via an ethernet cable.
I have been having some problems with it and am wondering whether you guys can help me sort them.

problem 1: I have had to connect the ethernet cable before i turn on the ps2 or else it cuts off the internet on my computer and i cant get online on my ps2.

Problem two: Now i cant get on at all even when i plug in the ethernet cable before i turn on the power.

I dont know what is wrong so therefore i dont know what to do.

Please guys help me.

The Ones
i know how to fix it:

1. take ps2 in hands

2. smash in on the floor

3. weep and rejoice

DanZeke25
i dont no whats wrong.. i just got one for Christmas and it works fine.. i have a router though.. so i can go on the internet and play online at the same time

)-(&C]{£R
I have a router aswell, so I dont know what the problem is.I always have to plug it in before i turn on the PS2. Now that doesnt even work!

Your comments were not appreciated The ones.

JToTheP
I have a router, and I plug the wire in when my online game is at the main menu, and I always get on. I have the NA & HDD, and it's never failed for me, whenever it has, it was something to do with Comcast.

Ignore fanboys, they aren't worth shit.

The Ones
here here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.