Han Solo vs. The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Crossed wires. A spice shipment gone wrong, and Han Solo is on earth. It doesn't take long for him to step on The Punisher's toes, and pretty soon the two end up in a battle....

Note - Han doesn't have the Falcon or Chewie with him. Just his wits, and a number of conveniently placed weapons. Just like the Punisher.... who wins?

srankmissingnin
Han Solo, worthless space bum vs. Punisher, a guy who has shot Spider-man... I'll vote Punisher

muffin man
han solo don't know why.

who?-kid
Solo IS cooler, but being cooler never has won a fight (you can believe me on that lol).

NicktheBassist
i'm gonna say the Punisher because Han solo may be cool but he is just a space scoundrel with no special powers up against the Punisher who, while he has no powers, he does have the constant adreniline and rage of the death of his family so i think he would win. and a plethora of guns.

Kontraz
Well, from the looks of this, punisher would probably win pretty easily. But we are forgetting about han's "scoundrel luck". I mean seriously. He is possibly the luckiest man in both marvel and star wars. No way the punisher could contend with that. Chances are, right as punisher gets him in his sights, his gun will jam or something like that...

srankmissingnin
Wasn't so lucky when he got frozen in carbonate

miahera
Han Solo and another laser gun shooter took Darth Vader down in the Star Wars Imperial comic after Vader kicked Yoda's butt. laughing but seriously without this incredibly RELIABLE source stick out tongue, Punisher will use him for target practice.

Joker1237
He was lucky, He was rescue by SkyWalker and the Princess.

NicktheBassist
Kontraz made a funny point because that "scoundrel luck" is hard to compete with but despite that i still think that the Punisher would win.

Scoobless
punisher would win, he handles guys with guns all the time he'd kick the crap out of solo

Zahit
Punisher to Han: "I love you."

Han Solo to Punisher: "I know."

Han Solo to Chewbaca: "Chewie rip his head off."

Chewbaca to Han Solo: "Cool."

han solo wins. starwars

crazyspinz
no chewie

but seriously, there is no other human without powers who can out gun punnisher, hes carries more firepower than holland and canada combined (ok, bad examples) on a regular basis, and there is no way solo is cooler

Cosmo Kramer
First of all Han Solo is not just some wourthless space bum, he had a huge number of bounties on him. Second of all the Punisher is no Boba Fett so I dount he could trach Han anyway near as well. And due to Han Solo's so called "scoundrel luck" the millenium Falcon would arrive with Chewie and they would escape in the speed of light!

OtterVomit
Does Han get to shoot first, or does Lucas edit it???

jango fatt
Punisher

Napalm
Solo is just an ordinary space thug the puisher would beat the crap out of him

K3VIL
Frank Castle is a great marksman with guns, rifles etc, high level military training, he has fought in vietnam, he's also a skilled hand to hand combatant, he catch Spider-Man with his guns, he has go head to head with guys that make Han Solo looking like a old granfather on a chair.Han Solo is just a medium level criminal, not skilled in hand to hand combat, and not so great with his laser gun.Frank can shoot him with one hand and with the other reload an M-16

Cosmo Kramer
Actually Han Solo is pretty desperate and has murdered people too. He will get away at all cost and this fight would eventually turn into a Star Wars / Marel version of the movie The Fugitive.

Beyonder
...that will end up with the Punisher blowing Solo to pieces with a rocket launcher from a distance away. Punisher wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.