School Sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
i have to go back to school tomorrow. its so gay and all the teacher have it in for me. soon im going to organise a pupil strike

crazy_c
have fun smile

R0B
May the force be with you

Fetcharada
Have to disagree...i think school's a laugh stick out tongue
hope it's not too bad for you tho

Noah
pupil strike, i remember mine, it was great, ah the good old days

The Ones
lol.

The Ones
you dont know what its like. every week i get beaten up at least 3 times

Noah
its true we had one, we all sat on the oval, and alot of the teachers freaked out

crazy_c
meh, school just ignore it and it will go away, it worked for me. big grin

The Ones
ha ha lol. im going to get all my friends to rebel then get there friends to rebel and so on send a letter to the head master telling him not to expect to see us then explain this to my mum and dad then stay home.

crazy_c
You do that. Can't wait to see how that works out for ya.

The Ones
thanks ill report back soon. man i love this forum

crazy_c
clapping

§â®äµ
We had to go back today..sucks..

Fetcharada
ok well that DOES suck

frodo34x
Claire, I'll beat the living crap out of you 3 times on thursday, just so that you can sympathise with him stick out tongue

Fetcharada
messed

that is like soooo not fair. i put you on my sig. no expression

crazy_c
some peoples.... *tutut*

Bardock42
Oh c'mon it ain't that bad. Well actually it is I agree.

crazy_c
I'll be outta there in 2 years, so yayness.

Fetcharada
Me too

Jackie Malfoy
Yes it does.I just got back today and I am aready counting down to our next vaction days.It is so boring.And I bet the teachers are going to give us alot of homework to do too!
JUst to be mean acouse!JM

Korri
the thought of going back makes me a little nervous this month is going to be hard pushed revision for my prelims in the 1st week of Feb, im not at all looking forward to it.

The Ones
we have our S.A.T's coming up in may so our teachers (especialy evil miss narantheria) are going to pile on the home work. theres only 1 subject that i love (ICT) but they cancelled it!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.