doc ock and the joker vs. kingpins whole empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
this is the back story for those who need one.
joker after fighting bat man fleas and makes it to new york. joker sees doc ock causing chaos the 2 befriend each other and plan to take out the kingpin so they can take over new york. so they make it to the building.

they have to get through all of kingpins trap and shocker before they get to kingpin who wins? do they make it?

muffin man
no responses?
strange.

Mainstream
I think the Joker and Ock take it Muffin Man!!

Joker1237
I dont see the Joker and Ock as a good team. I see no way why they would joing forces. Than again Joker and Lex seem to joing forces.

Ock is just to SANE, for the Joker.

muffin man
yes but there always the motive of money

Mainstream
True

who?-kid
I think Kingpin and his crime-empire (or whatever you want to call it) is way too much for Joker and Dock Ock to handle.

Not only is Kingpin very clever and in most cases always prepared, he only has to make one phone call to get some serious muscled help from a small army of super villains.

Joker1237
There is moeny, But the Joker never relly cares about money,

His one goal in life, is to duel with the Bat. Nothing else relly matters to him.

The fight with Batman means more than anything. He will not kill Batman, becasue with out Batman, There will be no game.

muffin man
ok.
so he breaks crime because he has a crush on batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.