fantastic 5 (what if issue 1) vs any spidey or F4 villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
mr fantastic, the thing, invisible woman, human torch and spider-man

face anyone they ever faced before
who would kick their @$$ up to six opponents are allowed.

Mainstream
Let's see Vemon, Carnage, Rhino, Green Goblin and Scorpion would kill the Fantastic five.

Havoc470
rhino, goblin, and scorpion would be done with so fast its not even funny, spidey has taken venom & carnage and came out alright, add thing and human torch ALONE to the mix and venom & carnage would definitely lose

Mainstream
Spider man beat Vemon and Carnage? Win? I thought they hated one anothers guts?

Havoc470
i never said spiderman beat them, he's taken them on at once and has beat them by themselves, adding another four characters who take on godzilla like monsters weekly would mean a for sure win for the f5

Mainstream
You mean Spiderman "survived and encounter with them" I got ya... I got ya.

Havoc470
yeah, but he has beat them by themselves

Mainstream
When?

Havoc470
he's beat venom countless times, i mean theres a reason why venom cant kill spidey, and as for carnage he's beat him....ill have to scrounge up the comic where he did, but my point still stands, neither have killed spidey and that was their goal almost since they first became who they are

Mainstream
I doubt Spider could ever beat Vemon and Carnage together.... not alone anyway.

Havoc470
youre missing my point, he's survived being attacked by both of them at the same time without much of a problem and he has beat them by themselves, adding people like the fantastic four to spideys team would make venom and carnage chicken sh*t.....with reed richards vast knowledge he could just use sound waves to beat the symbiotes....not to mention their weakness towards fire, and the human torch obviously uses fire

Mainstream
True

radioboy121
How about adding Carrion, Styx, Annihilus, Dr. Doom, and Super Skrull?

The latter 3 can play a distraction, while the first two can use their powers to kill as many within the vicinity with their death-like touch. Styx is probably the most frail of the bunch, but I could not but help add him as his hands protrude worse than Lady Deathstrike, so he would be hard to evade if close.

And on the What if comic, Invisible Woman was eventually taken away permanently by Sub-Mariner, so it could be only four still.

Mainstream
That team of villians might could do it. Who in the hell is Styx?

radioboy121
Styx was a character that had his hair in a ponytail and when making contact with his hands, had a touch that naturally disolved things on contact (i.e. he could rot the plant and soil underneath it, or basically disintegrate a wall surface material such as brick). He somewhat resembles Xion from the X-Men 2099 comics in terms of power, except that his hands could elongate as well making it difficult to avoid him if he was close. He accidentally touched the Venom symbiote once and was thought to have killed it off. Future issues proved otherwise.

Mainstream
He had a guy named Stone hang out with him right?

radioboy121
Yes, that was his partner who wore a kind of equipment pack with an assortment of weapons, but I felt it unecessary to add him in. I could probably get more out of the Bushwacker than this guy.

Mainstream
Bushwacker a Daredevil villian right? Gun for a hand right?

radioboy121
Yes. He fought against Captain America and Wolverine (at the same time) too.

muffin man
ok. but didn't styx have the power to transfer a disease.
also it seems that people have forgotten about the fantastic four
the thing vs. rhino ben out smarts rhino and wins
human torch versus green goblin johnny hands down
and spidey and sue would beat scorpion.
reed doesn't even need to get involved

radioboy 121 you need to cut out 2 characters
maximum of 6

radioboy121
I was adding my own example which happened to be five. Rhino and the others were Mainstream's. Human Torch and Invisible Woman alone might be too much for the first group.

And on Rhino being outsmarted, he will be outsmarted by most characters anyway.

muffin man
true. true.
sorry about that just when you said they were a decoy I thought they were included in your group.

muffin man
any other offers on who could the f4 and spidey

muffin man
I know 2 who could whip their asses galactus and kang the conquerer.

muffin man
no. how about mysterio, dr doom, doc ock, super skrull and lizard.

lightaxe
theyd get beat too, Sue can take out doc ock by putting a bubble around his head, lizard would get jammed on b thing and sue and super skrull always loses anyway so hed go down especialy with spidey, mysterio always was a crappy villain and here hes out of his league. ONly person who would give them problems is dr doom but im sure with spidey too theyd beat doom. These are all without even thnking of reeds mad crazy science know how.

muffin man
and my earlier one with just 2 anyone like to comment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.