Superman vs Superman(Adult TeenTitan verison)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
I'm a huge fan of the Current Teen Titans Series. I just finished this 3 parter about the TT meeting their 10 year older future selves. They were tougher and more hardcore than their younger selves. In this alternate future, Superboy aka Conner Kent, had became Superman. He could use his tactile teleknesis to make invisible forcefeilds and lift objects with his thoughts, with great power and controll. The question is could this stronger more powerful verison of Superboy take down the current Clark Kent Superman? Think reeeeeeeally hard before you type a reply. And this thread is not stupid! mad mad

Tron
No, it's not stupid. It's a very good question actually. I haven't read the latest Teen Titan stories yet myself, so I know little on their future versions. But, I have wondered how most of them would fair against the ones who jobs they've taken over.

Mainstream
On a side note, Tim had became Batman and he was more hardcore than Bruce. He killed most of Batman's old foes with the gun that killed Thomas and Martha Wayne... Batman dearly departed parents.

baddspellahl4
I findi it wierd that both superman and batmans' parent's names are similar. martha wayne: martha kent thomas wayne: john kent (they aren't the same name, but they are similar). anyway my vote's on superboy

FujiFuu
how is thomas and john in any way
similar?

baddspellahl4
they both have the letter h and o in it.

Draco69
Superboy has the advantage with his telekinisis but he's still vastly inexperienced. Superman would win.

baddspellahl4
what are you talking about! supes has absolutly no figting skills. lex luthor and superman fought on a planet with a red sun and supes got his ass whooped. superman is good at solving problems though.

Draco69
How does fighting skills, Lex Luthor, and a red sun have to do with a fight between an adult Superboy and Superman?

ScarletSpider
Keyword, adult Superboy. He's mastered his powers. IMO he could probably take Clark.

Draco69
I doubt it. It's ten years in the future. Connor's 16 right now right. So in the future he's only 26. Clark still has more experience than Connor does. The adult Superboy got taken down easily from their past selves. So did the rest of the adult Titans. Clark all the way.

Mainstream
Mabye, but it'd be a great fight though

baddspellahl4

baddspellahl4
delete

ScarletSpider
The adult Superboy's TK aura was ruptured, and Captain Marvel put a massive mystic lighting bolt through his chest.

Draco69
By the past Superboy. Yeah, I reread it.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, the past Superboy poked a hole in future SB's TK field. He couldn't do anything beyond that though. I still think he could take present day Super Man, as the TK just allows for more variety.

lightaxe
this would be a really great battle, and i really need to buy those books, does anyone have info on teh older versions of teh characters?

Mainstream
Sure man Beast boy became Animal Man. He walked around naked but could turn into several animals by spiltting off from himself. Raven became Dark Raven...more powerful more mysterious. Wondergirl became Wonderwoman...though I think Regular WW could take her. Tim became Batman. He was more harccore than Bruce. he killed the jokers daughter, the Riddler, Man Bat, pretty much all of Bruce's rogues really.

lightaxe
damn.

Mainstream
Exactly...the adult Titans are like gangsta thug pimp superhero dudes!!!!

lightaxe
my thoughts exactly *breakdances on cardboard mat*

baddspellahl4
hey, I made a thread like this exept I said super-boy vs. superboy, and no one answered to it

Mainstream
YOu mean young clark superboy vs conner kent superboy? I think Conner would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.