Polaris(Magneto's kid) vs Magneta(the flash's ex girlfriend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
Crash of the Magnetic maidens!!! big grin wink

Tron
Quick question; how was it explained exactly on how Polaris was Magneto's child? From what I know, it went against her past, and continuity in general. Then again, I think Chuck Austen did it, so the suckage is understandible.

Mainstream
Tron,I read it in an Xmen comic a few monthes back. She learned that Magneto is her dad. Which kinda makes sense them having Magnetic abilities. I don't remember the exact title, but I'm sure it'll pop up again.

radioboy121
Unless Marvel writers are just going back and forth with this issue recently, this question has already been clarified. Polaris in the beginning (before the 2nd generation X-Men such as Colossus and Storm were introduced), was made to believe that as she had magnetic abilities, she was the daughter of Magneto. Magneto wished to use her as a tool, so he did not say otherwise at first. Yet, she found out later it was a lie (Magneto himself said so).

Mainstream
Soooooo she's not his daughter? The story I read was false?

Draco69
Blame Chuck Austen for completely disregarding Marvel continuity, and his abysmal writing.

Mainstream
Soooooo she's not Magnetos kid! That kinda sucks oh well. I always thought Chuck Austen sucked anyway.

Draco69
No, she is. She had blood test and everything. Like I said Chuck Austen is terrible writer.

Mainstream
So she is.... cool. You think she could one day become more powerful than big daddy maggie?

Draco69
Who knows? She's a little unhinged right know (i.e. loonier than the Joker on amphetamines) Oh, and to be back on topic, Polaris would most likely win, since she has more experience and a much better costume. Has everyone noticed that people with magnetic powers tend to go crazy?

Mainstream
What the hell does a better costume have to do with winning a fight?

Draco69
Have you seen Magenta's costume?! Purple and silver?! Anyway, Polaris has more control over her powers and has more experience. Magenta was with the Teen Titans for like two months

Mainstream
I've seen it...I've been reading Flash for like the last 6 or 7 years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.