If you had a choice what classes would you take at Hogwarts and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
I would take Potions and Charms and Transfertion and Divertion!What would you take if you could choose what class you want to be in?JM cool

a1hsauce
id prolly take sexation

dark1365
You're sick.
I'd take everything Harry has, 'xept Potions, and Divination.

a1hsauce
ya watever

radioboy121
I would probably choose transfiguration over the others and probably try to make myself an animagus, and despite how dreaded potions appear to be made (possibly due to the reason Professor Snape is uhappy at his placement), this class might be useful too.

PrinceofBlades
Herbology, Transfiguration, Potions, and defense against the dark arts. All these could be respectfully used as ranger skills. Like magic/archers. Poisoned arrows, enchanted ones. Like Fable, which i would leave to another thread.

lilsis
i would take potions, dada, transfiguration, study of ancient runes, charms, astronomy, & comc wink

Raven Guardia
Omg, I would take so many

Charms
Potions
Astrology
Deviation
Ruins
History Of magic
DADA (maybe learn a bit of the dark arts)
Transfiguration
Archamency (sp?) (Its a class where you study numbers and it can tell the furture and such things)

pretty angel
all of harrys class except potions and divenision and i would take Defence againts the dark arts if it was a cool teacher ( who would want umbridge as there teacher) big grin

lilsis
its called arithmancy hun wink & i thought deviation was supposed to b called divination erm owell....i forgot about these two classes when i listed mine above but i would also take Oclumency & Legilimency but i really dont think i wanna take arithmancy or divination i dont wanna know the future i think its better to b surprised wink

Joscail
Definately potions, I love that sort of thing. I'd take DADA, cause I'd love to learn about all that sort of stuff (plus it could be handy) I'd take Magical Creatures class, cause I love animals. I'd take charms...cause, c'mon, it's charms, how could u not?? Maybe History of Magic (if it was something other then goblin stuff! & Transfiguration cause of the animagus thing mentioned earlier.....They'd all be on my top choice list

darksephiroth13
evry class that hermione took
except muggle studies.....i already know about muggles!!!!!=]

dark1365
Potions, then...*sighs*. If Snape doesn't breathe down my neck and snarl at how bad I'm doing!

ladygrim
postions and dada....

lilsis
eeeeeyeah snapes my favorite character n all but that WOULD get on my nerves!

bouncer415
I take everything hermione takes she is so smart

DracosKitten
I'd take Transfiguration, DADA, Astrology, Charms, Divination, and History of Magic.

malfoys_girl23
id like to take:

Potions
Charms
Herbology
Defense Against The Dark Arts
Transfiguration
Muggle Studies

haha id really like Potions Happy Dance

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by dark1365
You're sick.
I'd take everything Harry has, 'xept Potions, and Divination.

But I would take potions...

Phoenix
I'd tak Care of Magical Creatures, I think thats one of the most interesting! Then I'd probably team Herbology with Potions, I think they both link with each other, and I'd want to do DAtDA too... Then I'd probably wanna do Transfiguration and Charms, they'd be good 4 casting spells... erm... what else... Not Divination, thats rubbish... Maybe Muggle Studies, because if it's anything like Arthur Weasley's beleifs about Muggles, it would be HILARIOUS!

shaber
I'd be interested in learning stuff like mermish.

Phoenix
yeh, languages would be cool!

shaber
Or training security trolls - if it's necessary to administer physical correction to keep them in line embarrasment

emmawatsonrocks
I would take all the classes that there are. I would take DADA only if there was a good teacher, not like Umbridge who makes you read instead of doing magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.