Guy Friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryPie
Ok I have some guy friends right we all do

but heres the situation...I have some that I consider "just Friends" and they want to be more than that (not my type though y'know) and theres the "other guy from aquaintence" and I want them to be "screw buddies" and the "screw buddies" want to now just be freinds

how the hell and if I ask the "other guys from aqaintence" to be my "screw buddy" they will refuse or they say they will; but they wont

do you "girls" have this problem or is it just me?

a1hsauce
lol i think its just you cherry...
but hey, ill always be ur screw buddy

Royal Knight
um who cares

CherryPie
(please follow the rules of this forum ms. cherry http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules)

Phoenix Aska
Uhhmm i think everyone has similar problems...not many people have just "screw buddies" though...

Royal Knight
awww did i strike a nerve...

stuff like this makes you seem very little yes

shellie
Cherry nono bad langauge but i sorta agree with john....who cares erm

CherryPie
huh?

well you don't havbe to say stuff about my threads so leave miffed

Phoenix Aska
Cherry Pie why do you seem to be so angry today?

a1hsauce
haha tell em cherry

shellie
you made this thread and put yourself out there for the boards to read...accept that people wont always post what you want them to . grow the hell up and stop throwing this pissy ass tantrum!

*leaves*

CherryPie
well I want to get your opinion instead of who cares mad

I need girls you guys don't understand anything*walks out and flips hair*

Silver Stardust
But 'who cares' IS their opinion.

Storm
What' s there to understand about? You can' t force someone to become your ****buddy. If they don' t want you, look for someone else or stay celibate.

CherryPie
true (alex dorr evil face )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.