Girls at my school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryPie
Ok you know how the style is: Slutty

but at my school it's not envovling girls who look like models (Heidi Klum types) they are FAT with there stuff hangging out the sides and stretch marks

I'm mysterious and love it why do these girls have there Sh!t hannging out it's D I S gusting and They don't bother coming up to me to know what goodies I have Boobs and what not

god this state sux!

Phoenix Aska
ewww... maybe they're comfortable showing off...

CherryPie
eek! thats scary

STOP IT OR WE'LL GO BLIND rolling on floor laughing

guys here find that hot

I think they are gay

apparently, they don't like me roll eyes (sarcastic)

shellie
it could be their personality the guys are attracted too...you know...inner beauty shows better then physical beauty....

Phoenix Aska
inner beauty is what to llok for when finding a wife or a husband because nobody really looks good physically when they're old...

Jedi Priestess
Speak for yourself stick out tongue

LanİeWindu™
Why JP? Are you a hot old lady?

Phoenix Aska
how old are you JP?

silver_tears
Never ask a woman that no

Linkalicious
you can use your mind-trick on me anytime sweet thang. wink

shellie
she's old enough to know better and young enough not to give a damn wink

Phoenix Aska
I thought it was always never ask a woman about their weight...

shellie
both stick out tongue

Storm
Meaning we' re talking about women approaching their forties stick out tongue

I don' t have any problem with it.

Phoenix Aska
Oh yeah!

I guess I forgot...

CherryPie
You know how much it hurts me when I wear something sexy and theres a big fat stretch marked Beeotches wearing simular things and they pass by me like ewww and go to fatty mcgee

I feel like i just got hit across the face with an ugly stick!

CherryPie
THIS is NOT ugly

Storm
You seem to have issues messed

shellie
you know you are a beautiful person sweetie but this bitching about other girls is making you ugly right now .

CherryPie
me how bout you

what if you were ignored for a hunk of crap it's not cool

they must have beer goggles

I have issues? YOU HAVE ISSUES

crazy_c
Maybe those guys aren't as shallow as you are

CherryPie
I'm not shallow I'm picky and I hate guys in this state

they are not shallow they are STUPID

Storm
I have a bf. I couldn' t care less whether I' m being ignored by others or not. I get enough caring and attention.

CherryPie
I get attention

but guys here are just dumb and need to be smacked

your lucky you have a man's love

but i can never love a guy in WI they are STUPID

crazy_c
Because they chose someone who you think is less attractive than you over you?

shellie
you asked for opinion luv...

carefull what you ask for ...you may not like what you get erm

im sorry if ive upset you but im not in the mood for "omg..look at me...can you believe this...those fat girls get more attention then me" threads....

CherryPie
you wouldn't get pissed if some fat girl was hogging a spot light over angelina jolie

I wish i lived in california

Storm
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silver Stardust
Hun, you live in one small part of the state, how can you say that all the guys in Wisconsin are stupid?

Maybe the other girls have a better personality. Looks aren't everything, you know.

And why do you care so much about what others think?

CherryPie
I have a great personality I'm funny nice cute and outgoing what more and very loving and caring (and horny)

ANYWHO I don't care what they think it's just what do you see in them thats so damn special when i meet them they are royal B!tches and daddy gilrs and just dumb as bad as the guys

Storm
That' s nor cute nor very loving, rather arrogant.

Silver Stardust
I agree with Storm here....

And apparently you do care, or you'd not be b*tching about it.

CherryPie
I am that for sure

what I'm a libra roll eyes (sarcastic)

By the way did I tell you I hate people in sunprairie WI

shellie
hopeless *shakes head*

Storm
No need to tell us, I' m slightly getting the idea that you hate everything in WI.

Silver Stardust
Good god, she's barely a year younger than me...

Cherry, dear, you're acting very childish about this. Complaining doesn't do anything but piss off everyone else. So please stop.

CherryPie
I hate the packers

R0B
How do you know that guys dont like you? Some guys just dont go up to girls and say hey I like you. You have got to talk to them some

LanİeWindu™
Did you ever stop to think maybe they are intimidated by your looks and fear you would turn them down because they aren't good enough for you?

I know some of us guys when I was in school liked girls that looked like you but were afraid to ask them out.

Linkalicious
YOU. WOULD. GET. EATEN. ALIVE.

CherryPie
don't be afraid I'm as nice as they come

and they are some jockey dick heads thats why I think that way

Silver Stardust
You sure aren't seeming very nice. Saying you're nice and actually being nice are two different things, you know.

R0B
Since you look so good, they are scared to come up to you because they dont know you.

Nienna
Cherry, calm down, you're really pretty, but you're a little arrogant. erm Do these guys look at your personality?

I know the guys at my school are complete pervs, wear a shirt that exposes your shoulders and you can get a boyfriend by the end of the day.

eggmayo
Or they're scared that you will bite their heads off.

CherryPie
both

ok lets drop the subject *starts to whistle*

shellie
yes

Linkalicious
I say......grow out the bangs. yes

Guys will start ripping your clothes off at first site. wink

CherryPie
I love my bangs

whats wrong with my bangs i look like a girl next door

I'm all wet can i come in?

loly
yeah,i wonder why they dont come up to you and tell you they like you roll eyes (sarcastic) that was pretty damn contradictory,if youre "as nice as they come" then why are b*tching so much about this? if you think theyre " jockey dick heads" then why do you want them to like you so much? you sound like an attention seeker and you know maybe those girls who are apparently less attractive than you have personalities to make up for it,ever thought that maybe you scare guys off? you dont sound like a very approachable person

fever red
Cherry, these guys grew up with these girls and have a history with them. You really can't compete with that on looks OR EVEN personality. You'll have to build bridges to the people you like, and you should concentrate on one group, or better, a few people. Seriously, it comes down to "reputation," by which I don't mean whether someone's fast or slow, but just the fact that everyone knows what any one girl is all about and so you know them before you ever talk to them. That's what it's like in a small town.
__Anyway, high school truly s~cks that way. It's really all locked up tight with very little open-mindedness.
__I'd be lonely and p!ssed off too. Small towns are hard places to move into.

Mr Parker
its actually impolite to ask ANYBODY their age.most people sure are inconsiderate though.

STYX Chick
confused Which state do you live in, WI? And, there's nothing you can do stick out tongue Besides...I dunno? Stop worrying about it? Also...Are you shallow? erm 'Cuz it sounds like you are...I don't like shallow people...They annoy me sad Also, what some other person said:

Being 'Nice' and saying you're 'Nice' is two different things... erm Anyways.....GET OVER IT!!!! And, do me a favor....Go listen to STYX! You know you want to! stick out tongue

Also, most guys think with what is in their pants, not their brain... -sighs-

No, I wouldn't...Angelina Jolie sucks...Literally...She's a dirty whore, who can't act! blowup

R0B
Angelina Jolie is sexy yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.