What kind of parents would Superheroes be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
Seeing Batman have a kid would be darn hilarius!!It is hard to imagine him cuddling a tiny baby!!! big grin laughing out loud aaaawwww!!!
Well Supes can be a good father...saw that in For The Man who Has Everything...

Havoc470
why is this in the versus section? lol

Mainstream
Bets Me...good topic though.

Draco69
Rogue would probably kill her child during labor with absorption powers.
Cyclops is already a terrible parent.
Superman would be great parent.
Batman would seriously mess up any child he has.
Wonder Woman would be a strict yet compassionate mother.
Gambit would probably be the worst influence imaginable for his kid.
Captain America would be an authoritative, anal-rentative parent.
Iron Man would beat his kid in a drunken rage.
Spider Man would dangle his kid off a balcony to mock J.J. (where have I heard that before?)

Mainstream
Batman kinda has been a parent..He raised Dick Grayson from age 8 until around 17 or so. He turned out okay, better than most would have expected anyway.

Napalm
Daredevil I think would be a excellent parent. Spider-man would also be a good father.

Mainstream
Spider was a father.

Draco69
Batman made a 11-year old boy dress up in green bikini outfit and fight dangerous criminals and psychotic clowns at 2:00 am in the morning. Call Dr. Phil!

Mainstream
Are you implying Bruce is gay dude?

Draco69
No I'm implying that he's a bad influence. With terrible fashion sense. No he's not gay. Although his Authority counterpart is.

Havoc470
very true

whats with people thinking batman is some psycho, get over it he doesnt have issues, he just saw his parents die and made a vow to end crime, when did that translation get lost into a hero that makes people close to him turn into psychos?

Mainstream
Batman troubled.. not Psycho. He'd be a good parent.

Draco69
And what's with Batman's taste in women? A infamous female terrorist. A cat burgular? (Who is very hot) and preaching Themyscrian.

Mainstream
Batman a great fighter and detective...I didn't say his love life was perfect.

Havoc470
it doesnt matter if she's a cat burglar, she's hot thats all that matters lol, not to mention their deep history

Draco69
Green Bikinis!

Napalm
Catwoman isnt really a bad person she would make a decient mother.

But Id have to say that daredevil would probally be the best father of all the comic charaters

Draco69
Yeah, having Selina Kyle as a mother would rock

Havoc470
but remember, incest isnt right wink

j/k lol

Draco69
Not in this case.

Havoc470
damn you respond fast

Napalm
laughing out loud

Fanboy
Well Aquamans child would be very rich and skilled the Flashes kids well his daughter loved to be a hero while his son was a Slacker Batmans kid was screwed up but was a doctor and a flirt with Nightwings daughter was flirting with Batmans Son and she was a hero Martian Manhunters daughter was a hero ( Yeah I know who did he have a daughter with? I just know he had one. ) Green Lantern Alan Scott as you already know was Jade and some Obsidian guy Green Arrows kid was a blonde Chick. Yep and that is all I know and crap. Oh wait I think Superman and Wonderwoman had a kid and he was Hyperman or some crap.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Napalm
Catwoman isnt really a bad person she would make a decient mother.

But Id have to say that daredevil would probally be the best father of all the comic charaters

can you imagine dardevil being your dad?...... you'd never be able to get away with anything EVER! you couldn't lie to him, you couldn't sneak in or out, you couldn't drink as he'd smell it three blocks away........ but i suppose in the end it may be a good thing

Reed Richards is a pretty decent father, when he isn't endangering his kid to every would be world conquerer

i don't think it's fair to say Scott Summers is a bad dad as i don't think he knew cable was his son

i think someone like the Thing would make a good dad, no-one would mess with you, that's for sure

azndrgn
Hulk as a dad would be funny. Could you imagine the nasty result if he tried to teach his son how to play tackle football?

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

eleveninches
Batman would be an aweful parent.

eleveninches
Spiderman would be the worst. sicksicksick

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Mainstream
Are you implying Bruce is gay dude?
I'm not saying who's who but the man does slide down poles with a teenage boy in tights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.