Can someone fake being a zombie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm
If there was a zombie invasion could somone fake being infected to avod being attacked? Like if they staggered around or put blood on themselves.

Jennifer_Tilly
I am sure they could lol idk!!

Wolfie
Sure, just watch Shaun of the Dead. smile

moviejunkie23
naw i doubt it, shaun of the dead is a comedy.
i think they can smell or sense or do whatever to detect your fresh flesh.

Cinemaddiction
Ahh..you took my answer. Good thing I read this thread before replying, lol.

Zombies, in most "serious" Horror movie can indeed tell the difference. Call it zombie intuition.

SlipknoT
Um, maybe if you have really good makeup

Zilverz
A zombie would most certainly spot you. It is the simple fact that they could smell you living.

SlipknoT
You could rub your self with zombie blood

moviejunkie23
i think it would take actually hiding yourself in a zombie corpse to pull this one off laughing

BlackC@t
Of course they can tell if you're really a zombie or not.

Oh, and Don't watch Shaun of the Dead to find out, stay away from that piece of trash sick

Snipes
shaun of the dead was awsome.

but back on topic, In Dawn(04), didnt a character say that the zombies can sense warm flesh?

pr1983
they can smell your fresh blood thats being pumped through your body...

shaun of the dead is a funny (if inaccurate) movie.

Zilverz
Well I have to correct myself somewhat. If you are talking about a REALISTIC zombie scenario .. there sense of smell would only be as good as you or me. They wouldnt GAIN any super sense of smell. In Realistic scenario, I believe it iis simply just deemed as an instinct to identify the living. If all they hang around and smell is rotting flesh, when a live person finally does come by.. i think your toast

slayer
Agreed.

Napalm
But if the zombies dont have any intelegence how can they have instincts

Zilverz
Again if your talking a REALISTIC scenario, then the only possiblity is they are initially infected with a virus that mutates the brain. Killing the person and shutting down many functions of the body. The only explaination for them to have any motor skillz and that feeding inclination is that your instinctive functions are not destroyed by the brain mutation.

Pandemoniac
Hahaha, check me out on a sunday morning, past a hard night of party! Shit man, even I ain't sure if I'm alive then sometimes, how would some limping carcass know?

papabeard
laughing are you people actually discussing this crap, come on laughing

Cinemaddiction
Zombies don't have blood most of the time, and the only person to realize this is Lucio Fulci, in "House by the Cemetary" where the corpse was filled with maggots instead.

Mane
Depends how new they are. If they're years old corpses, than no they don't have blood. But if they are only a few hours old (Resident Evil) they would have coagulated blood.

Cinemaddiction
..and coagulated blood doesn't spill, maestro.

Mane
Good point. erm

Napalm
Or if they were only that way for a few seconds like that poor SOB that got his neck bite by a zombie school girl they would still have blood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.