Hulk & Juggernuat vs Lobo & Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMfan
which team do you think would win a all out brawl?

VENOMfan
testing........

LeAtHerRFace
Lobo and Doomsday. Doomsday would break the hulk and Lobo would break jugg.

Spawnie
They should take the fight to another planet, lol big grin

kal-el
Lobo and Doomsday. The Armageddon Monster is just a disgusting, rampaging harbringer of destruction and death and he scares the bejeesus out of me!!

wolverine8888
lobo team would win simple as that

Katt
Lobo and Doomsday. Doomsday would kick Hulk and Juggys ass. Then eat up Lobo :P

Swanky-Tuna
I voted "Western hemisphere is destroyed" because that's what would happen before even the slightest progress is made.

wrathofachilles
I don't think it's as easy as you guys claim it would be. Doomsday is not likely to beat a combined Hulk and Juggernaut, but I guess I'd give the win *hard-fought though* to Doomsday and Lobo, even though I despise Lobo.

JuggernautFan
pretty much what i was thinking....... DC just operates on higher levels of power IMO (so you dont have to comment on this never)

wrathofachilles
By the way, referring to that argument *quickly before Paola finds out!* Hercules is immortal. Zeus granted him immortality.

And techincally Thor is supposed to be immortal, the Marvel writers just screwed that up.

Back to TOPIC!

Tron
And for my 2 cents, Juggernaut is older than Xavier, yet still looks much, much younger.

Just a reminder.

Tron
Oh, Lobo and Juggernaut eventually let Hulk and Doomsday fight, then say "Screw this, let go have some beers and kill people."wink

FrothByte
either lobo or doomsday would have a hard time killing juggy, and hulk could stand against lobo. so i guess doomsday would be the one to take out hulk, then together lobo and doomsday take down juggy. but hell, i still voted hulk and juggy.

Swanky-Tuna
I could imagine either Juggernaut to Lobo or Lobo to Juggernaut while getting beat up by the other's teammate say "I see who wears the pants in THAT family!" and the free for all begins.

Solidarsenal
Hulk and Juggernaut BOTH are unstoppable in my book

MERCILOUS
Juggernaut unstoppable? Why does everyone keep saying that? As for hulk, he's been taken down several times more than Jugs. On the list of people who have done it is the Thing, who isn't even on the same level of strength (although i suppose a better fighter.) Even good old super over used Wolvie has beaten Jugs (one on one.) I honestly try to keep an open mind when responding to one of these forums, but i can't see it ending any other way. Lobo and Doomsday all the way.
Not that it was ever fair to begin with given Doomsdays ultimate type nature.

Tron
Okay, I still wanna know when, what issue, and how Wolverine ever beat Juggernaut, and which version he beat.

MERCILOUS
Yeah, umm... I'll have to get back to you on that one. I was actually citing a friend on that one (I don't really read Wolvie or X-man books.) But my friend is a trusted source of information (at least to me.) And i'll be sure to get that too you ASARP.

Tron
I sure hope so, cause I'm not the only one that wants to know. Okay, off topic, if it was current Juggernaut, maybe, just maybe. But classic, full powered Juggernaut, I don't see any way for Wolverine to beat Juggernaut on his own. He may put up a good fight against the Hulk, but Hulk and Juggernaut's powers are very different, minus the super-strength. Wolverine may be one of Marvel's top fighters, but that still doesn't help him put down Juggernaut, someone he just can't hurt (maybe the eyes, but that's a small weakness that doesn't last long at all, and may put Wolverine in more trouble than it's worth getting close like that). Unless there's a plot device like when Spider-Man tricked Juggernaut into the pit of cement, I don't see any way of him beating Juggernaut.

Havoc470
whats with lobo being thrown into every versus battle now?

MERCILOUS
yeah, my source can't find it either, (although it is a more recent occurance) that remark may have been out there, although i pride myself on having a rather good memory. I'll keep looking, maybe i mixed it up with some other uber-powered bafoon. If you have a way to check, look for wolvie's second to last encounter with jug's.

Tron
Well, do you know if it was the more current powered down Juggernaut?

Tron
And I wouldn't know where to check, I don't have that much time to do so while I'm here anyways.

Evangel94
Wolvie beat down the weakened current de-powered Juggernaut.

Tron
Yeah, I figured that would have to be the one he beat. Do you know which issue, and how it basically went?

guy222
team one

BUSTER1
Originally posted by guy222
team one

thumb up

KingD19
Weak Juggs was struggling before he even got close to Colossus' level, which shows how much power he lost. Although, I think Juggs and Hulk take it. Classic Juggs has been flayed to a skeleton, then he won the fight while healing. Hulk has done so many things it's ridiculous. Lobo might keep the fight going since he's actually banned from Heaven and Hell, plus he can regenerate from blood. His strength also fluctuates something awful, so that could be a factor in the fight. If I remember correctly, Doomsday got turned to a skeleton by Imperiex, and would have stayed that way for an incredibly long time if he wasn't helped along. True Doomsday can come back from death and become invulnerable to whatever killed him, but he can still be killed, Juggs can't, Lobo can't, and as far as I know, there is nothing that can kill the Hulk.

So my vote is Juggy and the Green Giant take it.

big juggy man
Cute thread but Doomsday and Lobo could never hurt Juggernaut period so there is no way they are going to beat him. Why continue to make vs threads including the Juggernaut if you are going to put him against people who only have brute strength?

iceman24567
Hp Doomsday and Gog War Doomsday would stalemate Juggs for eternity and if we use current Lobo he's currently ripping apart hell to find Zatanna, Ragman and Doctor Fate. He already destroyed Zatannas father what happens when you die in hell? laughing

horrorwolf
Originally posted by guy222
team one

Doomsday can only be killed over and over again until boredom ensues, and Lobo can't do any lasting damage to either combatant from Team 1.

Team one basically get wins over and over until they get bored.

cloud102
Which Hulk?

KingD19
Any of them is enough except Joe Fixit. Although I think it would be cool to have WW Hulk, because he's badass

Astanax
JuggerNaut canNot be beat by physical means, as far as we know. Hulk would need time to get really pissed off to help Juggs. In an all out brawl I would say Hulk and Juggs ftw based on Juggs durability.

KingD19
Actually, Juggs has been beat by physical means. Onslaught physical meaned him from Canada to New Jersey with a good sock to the jaw. But he was only knocked unconscious, Hulk and Juggs still win.

big juggy man
Please dont use the Onslaught bull crap story line to prove Juggernaut could be beat by physical means. That whole storyline was bogus, No Physical force alone has ever hurt the Juggernaut. So unless Doomdsay and Lobo have telepathy or magic now team 1 wins with ease.

KingD19
No, you misread me Juggy. I said he's been beat, not hurt. And the Onslaught storyline was canon, so he did indeed get launched from Canada to Jersey, he was unconscious, but that was it. He got up, he was fine. Hell, Onslaught might have added a little tk to the punch, but the fact is, he was still taken out of the fight. Now, if you look earlier in the thread, I'm going for Juggernaut and Hulk.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
He already destroyed Zatannas father what happens when you die in hell? laughing

You get tossed into the Sentry's alter-ego?

quanchi112
Team 2 ftl.

Knowsbleed33
Team 1 10/10.

Neither on team 2 can put Juggernaut down.

guy222
thumb up

big juggy man
No, you misread me Juggy. I said he's been beat, not hurt. And the Onslaught storyline was canon, so he did indeed get launched from Canada to Jersey, he was unconscious, but that was it. He got up, he was fine. Hell, Onslaught might have added a little tk to the punch, but the fact is, he was still taken out of the fight. Now, if you look earlier in the thread, I'm going for Juggernaut and Hulk.

Cannon has nothing to do with how stupid the storyline was, As people said before Juggernuat never had the Cyttorak Ruby under his armor or on his person period.

Astanax
Originally posted by KingD19
Actually, Juggs has been beat by physical means. Onslaught physical meaned him from Canada to New Jersey with a good sock to the jaw. But he was only knocked unconscious, Hulk and Juggs still win.

BFR doesn't count in comics.

KingD19
Actually he did. He threw it into space so no one could use it, then it came back down a kid found it, then did a whole bunch of stuff Cain could never do, then he held on to it. I still don't know how Onslaught pulled it out of his chest though.

SIAFON
Even though Lobo is immortal, he can get tired. Juggy doesn't, the Hulk and Doomsday would be a stallmate. After getting too tired to continue the fight Lobo collapses, Juggy then begins to aid the Hulk in bashing Doomsday. That what I see, sorry.

iceman24567
Originally posted by SIAFON
Even though Lobo is immortal, he can get tired. Juggy doesn't, the Hulk and Doomsday would be a stallmate. After getting too tired to continue the fight Lobo collapses, Juggy then begins to aid the Hulk in bashing Doomsday. That what I see, sorry. Current Lobo is rampaging threw hell owning current Sargon, Zatara random demons and making Dr. Fate, Zatanna, The Enchantress and Ragman run for their lives he isn't at low levels currently eek!

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by iceman24567
Current Lobo is rampaging threw hell owning current Sargon, Zatara random demons and making Dr. Fate, Zatanna, The Enchantress and Ragman run for their lives he isn't at low levels currently eek!

What book(s) is this? I know Lobo is slated to take on Solomon Grundy in Grundy's book soon.

Placidity
After getting too tired to continue the fight Lobo collapses, Juggy then begins to aid the Hulk in bashing Doomsday.

Not really, cause the Hulk would be dead.

SIAFON
Okay why would the Hulk be dead? In Marvel the Hulks healing factor rivials Wolverine, so please explain.

Placidity
Okay why would the Hulk be dead? In Marvel the Hulks healing factor rivials Wolverine , so please explain.

Oh shit, you're right.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
What book(s) is this? I know Lobo is slated to take on Solomon Grundy in Grundy's book soon. Reign in Hell

D_Dude1210
Still can't see any of these guys being able to put down Juggz tho. So it should either be a stalemate or Jugz ftw.

I think it should be a stalemate...

KingD19
Well, Juggernaut can't be killed, Hulk heals to fast to be killed, Doomsday can be killed, and Lobo is basically unstoppable because Heaven and Hell don't want him, plus he's got a mean HF.

frommd
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Still can't see any of these guys being able to put down Juggz tho. So it should either be a stalemate or Jugz ftw.

I think it should be a stalemate... thumb up

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Astanax
BFR doesn't count in comics.

So when Thor used it on Juggernaut and the Destroyer?

KillAll

i thought the onslaught saga had been retconned??? as in the power was actually meant for xavier when they found it all those years ago in the temple? and that it was somehow messing with the power flow to juggernaut while onslaught was around the gem????

not to mention juggernaut didnt have any helmet on ever while around onslaught. hmm... sounds suspect.

juggernaut has not to this day been beaten physically except while he was depowered. and even then giving some strong guys a run for their money and pummeling others still.

KingD19
Juggernaut did have his helmet on when Onslaught launched him, he was shown lying unconscious in the ground at the end of a furrow of dirt, with his helmet on. WWH beat him on a technicality.

And I remember both of them were in the temple, but when it collapsed, Xavier got out, and Cain was trapped, then he was transformed and escaped. But I heard nothing of Onslaught messing with the power flow, although something could have happened when he ripped the ruby out of his chest.

fangirl101
This would be an eternal stalemate. Or Doomsday would evolve and eventually get a pyschich knife on one of his bone claws.

KingD19
Well, they could kill Doomsday in a way that kept him out of the fight for a long time, like ripping him in half.

Newjak
Juggernaut did have his helmet on when Onslaught launched him, he was shown lying unconscious in the ground at the end of a furrow of dirt, with his helmet on. WWH beat him on a technicality.

And I remember both of them were in the temple, but when it collapsed, Xavier got out, and Cain was trapped, then he was transformed and escaped. But I heard nothing of Onslaught messing with the power flow, although something could have happened when he ripped the ruby out of his chest. Well for starters Cain was just getting out of another universe where his powers were fading.

And secondly in New Excalibur it was stated by Cyttorak himself that Onslaught was in fact afraid of Cain's power and was the reason why he went after Cain first.

and Xavier was intended to be the wielder of the gem instead Cain this was also stated in New Excalibur.

KingD19
Never said he wasn't, he still got one shotted, might've been a plot device, but it still happened.

Never said Onslaught wasn't afraid of Cain, but he still knocked him across the border and into Jersey.

And I never said Xavier wasn't supposed to be Cyttorak's templar, I said he got out of the temple, and Cain was trapped. But whether he is or not, Cytorrak gave Cain full access to all of his powers, Cain's just not creative or smart enough to use them all. Which is proven when the kid finds the ruby and does all sorts of weird stuff with it.

Newjak
Never said he wasn't, he still got one shotted, might've been a plot device, but it still happened.

Never said Onslaught wasn't afraid of Cain, but he still knocked him across the border and into Jersey.

And I never said Xavier wasn't supposed to be Cyttorak's templar, I said he got out of the temple, and Cain was trapped. But whether he is or not, Cytorrak gave Cain full access to all of his powers, Cain's just not creative or smart enough to use them all. Which is proven when the kid finds the ruby and does all sorts of weird stuff with it. I was just adding context to events showing that it wasn't like Cain was at full power when he got knocked around by Onslaught off panel.

Also that Xavier being apart of Onslaught could have very well have allowed him the ability or access to the gem. Hence him being able to pull it out.

fangirl101
Well, they could kill Doomsday in a way that kept him out of the fight for a long time, like ripping him in half.
That's sounds like you don't know much about DD. He's easily the fastest guy ont he field. Rip him in half? lulz. Catch him first.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Newjak
I was just adding context to events showing that it wasn't like Cain was at full power when he got knocked around by Onslaught off panel.

Also that Xavier being apart of Onslaught could have very well have allowed him the ability or access to the gem. Hence him being able to pull it out.
Um. Why wasn't cain at full power? When he went to the other universe, his power was cut in half instantly. So why wouldn't it be back to normal instantly. Unless you can prove he was depowered, it makes sense that he was at full power.

KingD19
Well, Doomsday also has to get in close to fight, just as all the others do, Cain or Hulk can knock Lobo out of the fight for a bit, and when DD tries to throw a punch, Juggs can take it, Hulk can dodge(He's wicked fast too), and then they both get a half, and pull.

I understand where you're coming from Newjak, and that Onslaught possessed a bit of Xavier's conscious may have been it, or it could have been that he bordered on god hood, I don't really know, but he looked cool at least.

Newjak
Originally posted by fangirl101
Um. Why wasn't cain at full power? When he went to the other universe, his power was cut in half instantly. So why wouldn't it be back to normal instantly. Unless you can prove he was depowered, it makes sense that he was at full power. It depends on whether or not Cyttorak was willing to give it all back instantly (It isn't like Cain was was his favorite person at the time).

Not to mention by the time he had left the other universe he was drastically weaker than half his power.

fangirl101
Well, Doomsday also has to get in close to fight, just as all the others do, Cain or Hulk can knock Lobo out of the fight for a bit, and when DD tries to throw a punch, Juggs can take it, Hulk can dodge(He's wicked fast too), and then they both get a half, and pull.

I understand where you're coming from Newjak, and that Onslaught possessed a bit of Xavier's conscious may have been it, or it could have been that he bordered on god hood, I don't really know, but he looked cool at least. where do you even think juggs is as strong as the other three lulz. He'd no more be able to over power DD and rip him in half than aunt may could over power lois lane.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
where do you even think juggs is as strong as the other three lulz. He'd no more be able to over power DD and rip him in half than aunt may could over power lois lane.

Current Juggernaut at bare minimum physically stalemated World War Hulk. So I'd certainly put him over Hulk or Lobo physically. But rip DD in half? I agree with you. So not happening.

KillAll

And I remember both of them were in the temple, but when it collapsed, Xavier got out, and Cain was trapped, then he was transformed and escaped. But I heard nothing of Onslaught messing with the power flow, although something could have happened when he ripped the ruby out of his chest.

it was explained in the "unredeemed" story arc i believe. it stated that xavier was originally meant to recieve the juggernaut power and thats why he disrupted the flow of cains power as onslaught.

also you keep referring to off panel fights wink. doesnt hold ANY water. the only on panel evidence also supports a telepathic assault against juggernaut. who's to say that onslaught didnt mentally block cain from fighting, then mentally commanded him to summon his armor AFTER he hurled him and then mentally commanded him to act hurt? onslaught could do anything he wanted to mentally to juggernaut.

Harbinger
Team two.

KingD19
Actually when Juggs fought Hulk, Cytorrak gave him all his powers back, saying the only reason he was weakened was because he was trying to be someone he wasn't.

And what was off panel? Onslaught socked him, and he flew, end of story. He was unconscious at the time, so I doubt if he didn't have his armor, he could make him summon it.

And the fight between Juggs and WWH was on panel, the had a few exchanges, then they locked up, and Juggs was slowly starting to move Hulk, then he used his own momentum and got out og the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.