Most embarassing moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gwiinlgleirn
Here is where you can tell you're most embarassing moment! Oh what fun!

§pearhead
if it's embarrasing, what makes you think people will just blurt it out?

R0B
^ what Jeremy said

gwiinlgleirn
I think people will blurt it out because nobody here really cares because they don't know who you are and for people to get a laugh.

dave123
I'm gonna disagree with whatever Rob and Spear said, because if they both agree on it, it MUST be wrong happy

gwiinlgleirn
If you're a shy f*** then don't say it but most people think they're most embarassing moments are funny and don't really care.

§pearhead
hardy har har, spence...

I've actually got nothing embarassing worth saying confused

Phoenix Aska
well this isn't the most embarassing moment but a couple of days ago I was skating getting ready to do a kickflip to a manual up a manualing pad and before I popped the kickflip I hit a twig and skidded across the ground because I was going so fast right in front of traffic and other people...

Dazzler619
1 of my most embarassing moment was when I was in 6th grade.I got a very short haircut and my teacher I was absent so we had a sub.Anyway, the sub thought I was a boy when he asked me "what is your name young man?" OUCH! embarrasment

Icee
i used to b pretty bad in school, i'd fight n e body who said n e thing wrong to me or looked at me in a way i didnt like... there was this one girl who was talking shit to me so i told her off and made her feel stupid n when i turned around to walk away all cool i ran into the metal pole in between the double doors that were open... she got a good laugh out of it...

Elektra_lover
I was at the mall with some friends and we were trying on clothes. They stole my own clothes and I had to give back the store their cloths and chase my friends through the mall in my bra and thong

R0B
Did you beat them up?

Phoenix Aska
I'm called a girl frequently for some reason here and in other forums...

Korri
its too embarrasing disgust

Kosta
What Korri said

Korri
Kosta you big farking squishy!! eek!

Phoenix Aska
heh...it seems that nobody will say anything...

manjaro
one time when i was in middle school i was serving detention and a piece of paper fell off my desk and i bent over to pick it up and exerted to puch presure and let out a HHHUUUGGEE fart. it was so embarrassing everybody stopped talking even two techers. and nobdoy seaid anything, no snikering no laughing no nothing, it was just stunned silence for like a minute. laughing out loud

JLred
laughing laughing out loud laughing

I was in Pre-K and we were reading a book in class that day for lunch I ate cucumber beans and lettuce. Well yeah we were reading and my friend next to me was really fat. Then out of no where I let out a huuuuuuuuuge fart bigger than manjaro's. I blamed it on him and no one knew otherwise.

laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance

Phoenix Aska
hahaha

that sucks....that poor kid..must have been really embarrassed!

Raven Guardia
Okay well this happend last school year. My High school Marching Band was on a trip to Canada (I live in the USA) and I had a crush on the German exhange student who was also in Band. our band is so large we needed to take four coach buses. When I saw The German kid was on MY bus and sat behind ME I was so thrilled. Well anyway, It was raining one day while we were up in Canada (we were there for 4 days). And I went to get off the Bus, But I slipped and kinda went flying down the steps and landed in the Bus drivers arms (he was standing on the ground outside the bus beside the open door). embarrasment Now the Bus driver is was an old guy, so that was bad enough..let alone I scared him by flying and landing in his arms. After that embrassing experinece I turn around to see if my friend Kim who was beind me saw what happened....well it turns out Chris the German kid was behind me and Because she knew I liked him so she let him infront of her so he would behind me.Well Chris saw EVERYTHING.....embarrasment. I tryed to brush it off like nothing happened but Kim wouldnt let it rest. she kept going on about it everytime he was around embarrasment....well he went back to Germany and probablly forgot everything.But not kim..she still goes on about it embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Elektra_lover
Awwww RG

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud

Elektra_lover
At least you didn't have to run basically naked through the mall

Mane
What's wrong with that? big grin

Elektra_lover
roll eyes (sarcastic) All the men were looking at me, I was soooooo scared

Raven Guardia
EL> very true. If I would have been there I would chased them for you, so you wouldnt have to experience that.

Mane
Why? Are you ugly? Is there something wrong with your face? confused

Elektra_lover
I am NOT ugly. Im actually the complete oppisite

And RG thanks big grin

Mane
Prove it. wink

Phoenix Aska
I would of stared at you...

Xtremechik2
Hmm well this one time a bunch of friends and me went to the movies. I was waiting outside the bathroom and I was messing around with the broken waterfountain when I remembered my friend Matt showing me that it you spun the nozzle a bit it would spray water, well being the stupid person I am I twisted the nozzle. Lo and behold what happens? The whole nozzle flies off and water comes shooting out like freakin Old Faithful. I panicked and pressed my hands down on it to get it to stop and started yelling for my friend, who had come out of the bathroom to go get help, so she goes running out yelling for help and this guy comes back asked me what happened to what I replied, "Uh, I was trying to get a drink." He just glared at me and told me to leave lol

Raven Guardia
No problem EL wink

Elektra_lover
Too bad I don't have a scanner

Mane
evil face

Elektra_lover
stick out tongue

Because I can
You poor, poor people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.