Ouch!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
I've been off the puta' for a couple of days cus I smashed my fingers up pretty bad when a tool fell on my hand on Monday. Fingers are still very swollen but not throbing as bad as they were. Can't stop and chat tonight either cus the footy is on and I think, I THIIIIINK I may be getting drunk tonight.

Here's bonus question....have any of you tried to swing a hammer with your left (opposite if your a south paw) when you've hurt your good hand? I was flailing it about like a big girl. How embarrasing. embarrasment

(I am open for wuz and kisses better from all the ladies over this hurt hand BTW wink )

Gundark
Poor Mech.

*hug, hug, kiss, kiss*
http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/otn/love/luvlove.gif

queeq
Hey man, you watch out next time okay. I cut my arm with a hand saw a few months back.... not nice.... but at least I could work with it again after they stitched me up again.

ToMacco
You clutz rolling on floor laughing

Gundark
Thats ToMacco.

Bags of sympathy there.

ToMacco
Oh, I'm just kidding.

queeq
*starts up Tomacco Slapping machine*

yerssot
*hides To's helmet*

ToMacco
*runs like hell*

Gundark
*dives on ToMacco, wraps him in duck tape*

Got him.

yerssot
But I was going to use my lightsabre *sob* sad

ToMacco
laughing out loud

*mumbles "uh-oh" through duct tape*

yerssot
ow well,... where's Texas? evil face

Gundark
Bring him on. I've got lots of tape.

*holds ToMacco down with foot on neck*

ToMacco
"mmmmm! mmmmmmmm!m m mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

queeq
Can I rip it off his legs?

yerssot
are we waxing him???

Texas
Poor Mech, you should soak your hand in some hot water with Epson salt.

smile

*hug, Hug, kiss, kiss* wink
rolling on floor laughing

Gundark
That's a little gayish.

queeq
Only two things come from Texas, steers and queers and since I don't see any horns on him....

ToMacco
*Gundy rips tape of my mouth*

I think so too.

*Gundy puts tape back on*

Texas
I think someones jealous!!!! stick out tongue

queeq
Someone is?

Texas
Gueeq gets turned on by seeing queers on steers! evil face

queeq
Gueeq maybe yes.... whoever he is.

Texas
Opps, I'm sorry queer, Oh, I mean queeq! Dont you hate it when you mix up your letters!! embarrasment
evil face

ToMacco
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

yerssot
we are used that you mess it up

Texas
Eta me!! stick out tongue
rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
Eta me?
Are we supposed to drop a bomb on you now?

keokiswahine
*kisses Mech's booboo*

*brings in more duct tape for Gundy*

LanceWindu
This thread sure got off topic quick huh?

mechmoggy
I hate to sound thick Keo, but what is a booboo?

Man I've got a hangover this morning. Seems I remember making an arse of myself again last night, will I ever learn?

I think this drinking in the week thing is a little sadistic of me as I know its gonna be hell the day after. Could this be a self destructive streak that I have or do you think I could be classed as a self harmer?

Anyhoo thats a lorra lorra questions for you all to ponder over, but expect full written answers from all of you when I come online later after college. big grin

Toodle-oo.

barbie_girl
sends lots of hugs and kisses for the injured partiies on da board!

queeq
Sexat, you're forgiven. wink

mechmoggy
I don't know what you are saying.

I've just read back queeq and I think you may of misunderstood when I said "dropped a tool" on my hand. We aren't talking a spanner or something little, I'm talking about a 750kg press tool which tipped over and I decided, being Superman, that I'd grab it and stop it from falling of the fork lift. I did stop it falling off, however I did this by getting my hand stuck underneath it. I had to actually call for a couple of the lads to help tilt the bloody thing off my fingers and when I did blood starting peeing out everywhere. sad

Texas
That's horrible!!!
It must be hell typng with only your left stub!

queeq
And in what way did I misunderstand, mech? Judging by your injuries it sounded bad enough. All I said was to be careful. And my comparison with the hand saw injury wasn't too odd. I had a huge gap in my arm, the saw just suddenly bent real hard, I'm jlucky I didn't cut any muscles, but it was deep.

mechmoggy
When you said "saw" I automatically thought your were talking about hand-tool related injuries.

A press tool I made a few years back had big setting stops on it to make sure it didn't go down too far. When we delivered it to the customer he and one of his employees lifted the top off to have a quick look and then put it back on between them. Unfortunately he got his finger caught between the setting stop and just the weight of the top of the tool sheared off the end of his finger! I was freaky when he took off his glove and the end of a finger dropped out. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.