Story Ideas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x7Enigma7x
Hey all, I'm stuck with story ideas and I am wanting everyone to tell me what stories would interest you more

- This story is about the President elections in America, both candidates are equal in votes and a new head of propaganda manager realises that the candidate would do ANYTHING to win, even killing opposite part members and issuing bribes. Soon the party is on to him and he must tell his story before he dies

- This story is set in the Titanic and if any one has played the titantic game for the pc, they would enjoy it. A secret British Agent has been put on the Titanic to retrieve a valuable painting but its not easy. With a german colonel watching his back he ahs to be-friend a few people in order to get his mission complete.

- A boxer has really pi**ed of an Italian Mob Family and they want there money back that he owes them fro losing a fight. So the boxer gets them there money back and he fights on again winning eleven striaght victories in a row until after one night, he is walking to his car and the mafia beat him to a pulp. The boxer begins to have bad memory and he blames people for it. One day, the family tell him that he HAS to lose a fight or he is dead..but he wins the fight and he is a marked man. He tries to tell the police but they think his brain is playing him up, so the boxer has to fight his own personal vendetta with the mafia.

which one people?

drunk_nazgul
I liked the second one, but how does the boxer make the Italianos mad in the 3rd?

chilled monkey
I'd go with the boxer one too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.