Where are you going for spring break?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cgtuna21
I just wanted 2 no where all y'alls r goin 4 spring break. I'm going 2 Bonita Springs, Florida near Fort Myers. I can't wait!!!!!

BingaBonga
My spring break is almost over. I had this week off. I went no where. I've never been anywhere over spring break sad I've gone on vacation afer spring break, but never on my spring break. I wish that I was going to Longboat Key, Florida. It's near Sarasota. Have you heard of it?

§pearhead
I have spring break next month mad

cgtuna21
yes i have been 2 sarasota, its a very nice place. i love the waves.

BingaBonga
Have you been the Longboat Key? It's like 20 minutes or so from Sarasota, or have you heard of it?

Trinity_Matrix
Mine's next week...but I'm not going anywhere.

FieryDragon
I'll have it next month, but I know that I'm not going anywhere at all.

cgtuna21
yes ive heard of longboat key but nvr been there i dont think

BingaBonga
That's okay. I loved Sarasota. It was beautiful. Maybe my family will go to Florida this summer...

LegolasLover411
I'm starting at flordia, then go through all the keys for like, half a week. then,travel through all the caribbean islands for more that 3 days each, then coming back up through central america for another half a week, and last but not least, going through mexico for a week.

so it's more like, spring break month for me.....

cgtuna21
jeez thats awesome, i wish i could do that. well b careful on ur trips

LegolasLover411
Thanks. What makes it worse with mexico, a I was watching a creepy show, and It started talking about "el chibacobbra" It has been attacking animals randomly. No one is safe.

SK88728
I'm going to Baseball practice. big grin FUN FUN! (not really, i perfer the games) I want to go to Mexico though, everyone comes back with a really dark tan, i want a good tan. stick out tongue

LegolasLover411
My aunt lives by rochester! in stewartville!!!

SK88728
cool, ever been to Rochester?

*WARNING*

never EVER come to Rochester, it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring. the only good reason to come here is because the Mayo Clinic. Or some fine Mayo vs Century sports. Mayo is one of the best athletic schools in my state. But it is a good match up between the two.

LegolasLover411
SAM's club!!! o yea! Happy Dance

LegolasLover411
hey, was the new york christmas tree really in rochester? My uncle says they had the whole police department gaurding it. is that true?

SK88728
yes, and it was so stupid. this town is so gay and cold. and i do not know why it was voted #1 town in america in 2000. there is so much sh!t that goes on here...

LegolasLover411
I like it sometimes.
Bed,bath,and BEYOND is BEYOND bo0o0o0o0orrrriiinnnnngg!!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i cant wait till spring break... im goin home to New Zealand.. to see my family....

cgtuna21
new zealand... that would b awesome!!!!! I would love 2 go there

DemonicGambit-2
I'm going to California to visit my family...luckily the sane ones big grin

cgtuna21
lol

Evy_O
Can't wait for spring break big grin
I'm going to my parent's village, it's at the mountains stick out tongue It would be quite boring actually if I din't have friends there happy

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i love it there... thats where i was born nd i wanna move back... i miss my family nd friends... cry

Kaleanae
Nowhere, I'll be staying home to study for my AP exams erm

cgtuna21
that sux

SK88728
AP?

cgtuna21
huh whats ap

Shoukan
I am going to do something I do bestcool

big grinbig grinNOTHING!big grinbig grin

Excluding Work

citadel
im goin to phoenix, arizona. big grin

Trinity_Matrix
Ugh, AP...I don't even want to think of that yet...

(AP = Advanced Placement, pretty much they're college-level classes you take in high school, and then in May you have to take a HUGE exam on everything you learned all year. They suck.)

Hmm...my mom is now wanting to go to Washington, D.C. for spring break...so I have no idea what I'm doing.

Corran
when is spring break?

Kaleanae
Advanced placement exams erm

SK88728
so your one of those ppl who make me look dumber then normal, huh?! laughing

lgl107
I'm going 2 China 4 a cute break!!

Gundark
Enjoy spring break while you can, peeps.

Once you get out into the cold cruel world, spring break ceases to exist.

Linkalicious
I heard that MTV is going to be having spring break in Huntington Beach this year....so pending whether or not that is true, i'll probably spend Spring Break in my home town but i'll spend more time at the beach....i can't wait for summer.

cgtuna21
ya same here

cgtuna21
spring break is gonna b a blast!!!!!! I can't wait 2 go deep sea fishing. I love fishing and I get so lucky everytime I go because I catch big fish such as marlins, trout, tuna, groupers, hammerhead sharks, and barracudas. My best was either a swordfish or hammerhead, but I love fishing

KmartJesus
I live in Miami...all the time...

Pirate_Girly
I aint goin nowhere for s.break, im parkin my @$$ right on this computer chair and i aint movin, unless im goin to the movies..lol

cgtuna21
what a loser

Pirate_Girly
I dont care for your choice of words so ill ignore you

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
laughing out loud

Pirate_Girly
Very Rude ppl in this world, i tell ya

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
laughing out loud

cgtuna21
gosh i was jokin but is this all u care bout is the computer.. there is alot of otha things in the world besides movies and the computer

Pirate_Girly
Well did u even think the fact that some ppl arent as fortunate as others? I dont have a job,nor a car, nor any money.. So what else IS there to do around this house? or in the outside world?? Name 5...

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
read
eat
sleep
go out wit ya friends... evn if you just walk around
doodle

btw.. chyll this thread is getting ugly for NO reason!!!
nd if you had no money you wuld hav no computer or online so dont over exaggerate..

Pirate_Girly
Sorry Hun but , this isnt my computer, my dad paid for it and he pays the bill every month.
-i dont read, dont have v many books and if on occasion i do read it has to be LOTR, but i read one page and im done.
-Im rarely aloud to go out with friends
-I cant draw worth didlly squat
-I eat too much
-And i have insomnia

Fire
staying home studying prolly

tigida_tigida
here are 2
learn a new skill like mcing or art
practice your writing skills

Pirate_Girly
Nothing to study for, and never have homework. We were studying writing in eng b4 spring break let out..so smile

tigida_tigida
for spring im going away to this out door place with loads of psychopathic kids that have got ADHD..but if anyone starts i will have to hurt them lol

Pirate_Girly
Thats nice smile I might actually try and go somewhere..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.