Intelligence Team Battle (with prep time)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
With one day prep time, who wins between:

Team 1: Batman, Hulk, Ironman, Leader, Brainiac, Xavier, Magneto, Beast, Forge, Doc Octopus, Mr Sinister & Mad Thinker

vs

Team 2: Reed Richards, Dr Doom, Kang, Dr Strange and Lex Luthor

vs

Team 3: Thanos, Warlock and Apocalypse

snoopdogg
well team 3 has Thanos and we all know what he can do. Team one has Batman and Ironman and Brainiac. With all of the preptime needed I say Batman and IMs money and witts are gonna give them the win.

Draco69
Team 1 has too many people. They would all agrue with each other. They're out. Team 2 has Richards and Doom. Working together. Please?! Doom would backstab all of them. Then he'd be backstabbed by Luthor. So I say Team 3 Wins

Maestro
Team 1 wins easily if no one is backstabbing. All of them are way above average intelligence with the exception of Hulk, which could be argued that if it's professor Hulk who is up there with the smartest, they would win hands hard with the amount of great minds on the jobs, I don't see them losing.

Krissy Von Doom
Of course it's assumed that everyone on the team will be working together... and if they dispose of the other teams, they'd kill each other angel

blindkid2
team 3

Tron
I'd say that by the time Luthor comes up with a plan to deal with Doom, Doom would've already taken him out a second later.

And yeah, some of these teams are WAY lopsided. There's one large tema that's all tech, then a team that's tech AND magic, and another team with tech, some magic, the power cosmic, AND celestial tech.

KillAll
team 3...

despite having less members. thanos bows a knee to noone.

BobbyD
Interesting thread, Krissy. Once again you come up with something that forces me to think. I like Drac's comment-hysterical...Team 2 backstabbing each other. I need to think this one out.

...can't help but see Thanos down there and notice he'd swat some of Team 1 & 2 members like flies, prep time or not. Let's not forget, when it comes to brains, Thanos is no dumbass either.

muffin man
is this a regular fight or a giant IQ test.

Krissy Von Doom
It's a fight with prep... which team would best chance to take out the other teams...

Team 1 obviously has numbers so they have a chance... plus the resources of Ironman and Magneto... the ingenuity of Forge... Batman's strategy... and the power of Hulk... and a few others

Team 2 has Reed and Doom working together... plus the magic of Strange... and the resources of Doom, Kang and Luthor

Team 3 has the advanced tech of Apocalypse... the resources of Thanos and the diabolical mind of Warlock

BobbyD
Krissy, I know you asked us. But who do you think would win, and why?

Krissy Von Doom
I think Celestial tech at the hands of Thanos with one day prep time would win the day. Although Doom and Reed creating an army of modified doombots, magically shielded and with the advanced tech of Kang would be hard to take down. For all of Team 1's numbers, I think Batman as a strategist pales in comparison to the Reed/Doom and Warlock/Thanos combination, so I think they'd lose in any scenario.

ScarletSpider
Then Fixer and Zemo come down and just pwn 'em all. WHOOP!

beast1234
team 3

Mindset
Doom

Bouboumaster
Team 3.

Everyone are genius, but let's face it:

Thanos is in a class all on it's own.

He's several millions of years old, have outwitted Marvel heroes countless times, and would be help by the only dude who have ever outwitted him: Adam Warlock.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 3 easily

Mshinu
Team 1. Forge`s intuition with tech plus Magneto`s ability to assemble machines in no time plus Xavier mindlinking everyone is incredibly dangerous in a short prep scenario. Xavier can also shut down Banner and turn him into Mindless Hulk.

Still Team 3 is close because of Thanos.

beast1234
Originally posted by Mshinu
Team 1. Forge`s intuition with tech plus Magneto`s ability to assemble machines in no time plus Xavier mindlinking everyone is incredibly dangerous in a short prep scenario. Xavier can also shut down Banner and turn him into Mindless Hulk.

Still Team 3 is close because of Thanos.

Adam Warlock is has cunning has Thanos.

occultdestroyer
Thanos solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.