"Dazed and Confused: Flashback Edition"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
I was at Target this afternoon, ready to buy the newest version of "Dazed and Confused", on sale for an incredbly low $9.99..and ALL THEY HAD WAS FULLSCREEN!?!?

Does anyone own the Widescreen version? Does said version even exist, because I encountered the same problem with "Fast Times at Ridgemont High". mad

<<Solo>>
HAHA, I knew there was a reason I didn't drive down to Target to pick it up!
Anyways, yes there is a widescreen edition. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00029RTAI/qid=1104807808/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-9733638-9853503?v=glance&s=dvd

SlipknoT
I just picked this up yesterday and I've seen it 3 times so far. Yea at Best Buy they have Widescreen. But its for $14.99, not $9.99.

Mane
The same thing happened the first 3 times I went to buy the Bourne Identity. I hate that.

Cinemaddiction
Ah, good detective work. I thought I was sunk, and would have to go buy back the old version. The 2004 edition has digitally remastered picture and 5.1 DD soundtrack. I bet "Slow Ride" sounds dope on home theatre. Guess I'll know soon.. cool

Thanks, boys. We'll leave this open for anyone who wants to discuss the DVD.

SlipknoT
The 70's commercials are so wierd

Cinemaddiction
Were they actual commercials, though!?

SlipknoT
Well they were public service announcements

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.