Hot or Cold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Icee
Would it be better to be hot and have to take off clothes, or cold and have to put on more clothes?

Imperial_Samura
I prefer the cold personally. A cool breeze, sitting in front of a warm fire with good company and a glass of wine, snow, long coats.... heat is unpleasant.

KidRock
I dont like the heat

Afro Cheese
Neither really bother me that much. They both create good seasonal activities.

Icee
well im sure judging by the name and the pics u can tell which i choose... id rather b snowed n freeze to death than be burnt

SlipknoT
Oh, the cold is much better.

MornGlory
i would rather it be hot - I like sitting around my house (alone) with just a T-shirt and undies on...

LOVE THAT FEELING?

Icee
lol yeah but when you're hot n sweaty u dont want n e one to touch u... when ur cold... u get all close n depend on body heat...

MornGlory
yea that is always nice.. smile

Dr. Strangelove
Hot

SlipknoT
I like when you do that too smile

miahera
the warmth from the sun feels very nice despite all the warnings about radiation. the fact that I lived in Hawaii a little bit influences my decision. Hot hot hot.

Flawed
I really hate being hot, I would rather be in the cold. But I still wear the same amount of cloths in the cold as I do in the heat.

Bardock42
I like the cold more, but putting on more cloth is annoying, I think there should be a way of not freezing while still taking cloth of, so I can'T decide, damnit.

pr1983
i have what you'd you'd call and inhuman resistance to cold, my teammates used to call me andrei the russian.

not big into hot weather...

botankus
I hate summers. I'm also kind of disappointed at the overall warm winter we've been having so far this year, especially after last year's was pretty cold.

medousa
depends... who are we getting hot or cold with?

Silver Stardust
I hate both.

I get heatsick in the summer and I just plain don't like cold or snow or anything.

Give me spring and fall, damnit!!! Nice, semi-warm weather.

.:Space Opera:.
"depends... who are we getting hot or cold with?"

.............me big grin

JamalMagloire
Be cold and put on more.

medousa
Good one space boy.. and where exactly are we supposed to do this?
I vote we get naked.. right here.. right now.. on the forum floor wink

baracustastic
Cold is better, dry cold is better than wet cold, no wind is better than wind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.