I Lost My Wallet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MornGlory
I lost my wallet thingy about 4:30 pm at the grocery store.... I think?

it had my credit cards and $1.00 and a key chain with pepper spray and lip gloss, and my cell phone

im so sad without it!

cry

The Tired Hiker
If I find it, I'm keeping the lip gloss! No, but sorry you lost it. erm

vaya_the_elf
You know what I did something similar today. I throwed away my aim card to day.. Had to cancel it.

SlipknoT
Only $1.00 in your wallet?

MornGlory
only $1.00 but I had 2 bank/credit cards

which I quickly canceled

R0B
I found the lip gloss but no money smile

SlipknoT
maybe you left it at my house

charmedFairy
that sux,
sorry hope u find it reallyhug

MornGlory
I think it is gone...

I lost it at the grocery store Im sure of it -- and I went back and I couldnt find it and no one had turned it in sad

maybe I left it at ROB's house the other night when I was making out with Slipknot on the couch.

R0B
Yeah I spent the credit cards and the money, and I used the lip gloss so you have nothing left

MornGlory
RRROOOOOOOBBBBBB!!
mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

R0B
Sorry erm

Icee
well i'll give u a dollar if it makes u feel better... thats about all i have to my name right now n e wayz...

SlipknoT
probably smile

MornGlory
cry Im so sad!
i have to get a new Drivers Liscense! agh!
cry

R0B
Oh yeah I also got your drivers liscense. Thanks big grin

SlipknoT
No I have that right here eek!

Imperial_Samura
I actually found a wallet a couple of weeks ago. Fourtnatly it had the persons number in it, so I was able to call them and have them pick it up... maybe you will be lucky, and some good person will find it, have hope, still, sorry to hear about it happening.

MornGlory
I wish cry

Dr. Strangelove
The DMVfear

R0B
Ill give you driver liscense back if you give me five dollars and a coke big grin

GCG
its only a small material thing ; dont worry

MornGlory
i dont care about the actual wallet

i care more about the cell phone more than anything-- i just got it and i have to buy a new one - which will set me back another 200 bucks !
AGH

R0B
Ah that sucks

MornGlory
i know no expression o well

R0B
Can I keep the money and the lip gloss?

GCG

Clovie
i lost my lab coat cry

MornGlory
yea I am talking about a pouch.. or a wristlet - or a little clutch -- but I guess I just always call it my wallet..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.