Which team would win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
Which team would have a more difficult time with their assigned villain? Which team wouldn't be able to win?

X-men vs Morg (with Well of Life)

Avengers vs Dark Phoenix

JLA vs Odin

FF vs Tyrant

Draco69
The X-Men.

miahera
which X-Men? there's a lot of X-Men. you can even throw in the two Phoenix characters in there. Morg is finished.

Dark Phoenix wins against the Avengers.

Odin, one Skyfather. one. I think he loses. must have read that "what if Thor and Avengers fought the gods" too long. big grin

Fantastic Four repelled Galactus. no wait. no "Ultimate Nullifier" around and Tyrant is just bloodlust and not hungry. Tyrant wins?

Mainstream
Yeah their are like 50 xmen mabye more.

Krissy Von Doom
Let's go with the classic x-men, five originals plus Xavier.

radioboy121
If classifying the classic X-Men, are you also referring to their associated level experience back then too? Regardless, I think Morg might be still out of their league. Telepathy will do very little (telepathy doesn't always seem to work well with a number of aliens), Angel was basically useless, Cyclop's concussion blast is a sting at best, Beast's strength is miniscule in comparison, and Iceman couldn't stop Legion so I doubt he could stop Morg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.