Which Book Adaptation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jamief90
I've just read Omerta by Mario Puzo and as a fan of The Godfather Trilogy (currently watching part 2) I think this book would make a great film.

Has anyone else read any good books that you've thought would make a good film???

Striel
Enders Game by Orson Scott Card would make a good movie, but I think they would have a difficult time getting the right people to play the roles of the children.

Jamief90
Seems to have had some good reviews on Amazon and sounds quite interesting, will have to give that a read

MarkHobin
There is a book by Stephen King called the Long Walk that could make a good movie i think, maybe its already been made and am a fool!

Line
Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gayman would be great as a film. But feel a bit like MarkHobin here - not quite certain if hasn't already been made into a film ...?

RonyLeBeau
THE SWAMP OUTLAWS-by David Ball

David Ball is a Genius. I laughed and cried with this book, and have read it 10+ times.

i wish there truly was a movie of it

embarrasment sad crybaby cry sadwalk weep

chilled monkey
"The Nightwalkers" by Otto Coontz is one of my favourite books. I think that it has great potential as a movie.

ElectricBugaloo
i hope the Ender's Game movie is good...they're doing Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow into one movie...

JediOasis
Train To Pakistan by Khushwant Singh. Its all about the summer of 1947 in India. I had to read it for my 20th century British history course and it was very good. It would make an excellent movie if done correctly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.