Joker and Riddler vs. Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
The 2 Batvillains the Joker and the Riddler stump out against Spidey's foe Carnage.because Carnage attack against the Joker and Riddler.so what do you think?

pr1983
carnage turns them into green putty...

ayjay
unless joker has like a super sonic laughing machine or sumtin!...o0o0 weee

Joker1237
Joker did beat Carnage in that cross over comic though.

muffin man
Lightaxe is right you do make dumb threads Carnage of course.
No offense.
Lightaxe is this enough proof for you now.

Asian Hulk
How about the Riddler?doi you think using his riddles attack for Carnage?suggest please!!!!

Asian Hulk
Anyone suggestion please?

Asian Hulk
How about the Riddler?do you think using his riddles attack for Carnage?suggest please!!!!

Asian Hulk
How about the Riddler?do you think using his riddles attack for Carnage?suggest please!!!!

muffin man
no way. it would work.
carnage would tell him to shut up while I slash you and he'd just cackle.

Napalm
caranage

Imperial_Samura
Riddler blink poor guy.

The Joker has a somewhat better chance, but in the end Carnage would win, if the fight went as it should.

Nataku8188
That crossover had BATMAN beat Carnage with his fists. That alone discredits it completely.

Draco69
Crossovers are always completely inaccurate.

muffin man
carnages opponents have no powers and it took spidey and venom to beat carnage.

crazyspinz
mhmmm

Quick Freeze
i think that if it took place in gotham while joker could have carnage chasing him, joker could use all his traps and secret passways and what not while riddler fallows them giving carnage the most complicated riddles. finally the riddles just make him crack and the symbiote detaches from his body

lightaxe
Yea muffin man i told ya his threads are dumb, what can teh riddler even do besides make intricate puzzles and they might be hard but i dont think thats gonna help you from carnage chopping you in half. Joker would also get ripped apart.

Mainstream
yes yes

SpunkySmurph
Good fight...

guy222
carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.