NOES 2 and 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
hey guyz, i just bought NOES 2 and 3 off the internet, are they any good?

SlipknoT
they're ok but they dont compare to part 1

Evil Dead
um......yes.......

Part 2 is great. It is a 100% horror film. It is like the original. Freddy Krueger is a 100% homicidal, dream stalking mad man. You won't see him practicing his stand up comedy routine in this movie as you do in part 3 on.........

Part 3 has more characters.......a decent script. While the movie is good.......it is the movie that killed the series. This is where the funny/ironic deaths start happening. The marrionette guy (Phillip) get's killed by a marrionette that turns in to Freddy. The girl who wants to be an actress (Jennifer) gets killed by a tv......etc. No more straight up slicing his victims to pieces. Freddy starts cracking one liners and of course the ironic deaths as I mentioned.

Freddy_vs_Jason
but dream warriors is still a good movie right?

Evil Dead
It's a good movie.........just not a good horror movie. Gladiator is a good movie.......just not a good horror movie. See what I'm saying? It's good for what it is........it's just too bad that what it is isn't a straight up horror movie.

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh...........are they movies that you can watch over and over again?

SlipknoT
They arn't movies you can watch day in and day out, but you can watch them every once and a while without getting bored.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Kool, thanks slipknot and evil dead!!

VilleValo462
thumb up

HockeyHorror
#2 is great but most people dislike it for some reason.

#3 is alright

but #1 is best from all

Freddy_vs_Jason
Thanks, i just checked their shipping status on amazon and they have already shipped!! YAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

shaber
I didn't understand Freddy's Revenge, but Dream Warriors was like a more intense version of the original. Plus the backstory...

Freddy_vs_Jason
Sweet. Thanks guys!.

Wolfie
I thought Freddy's Revenge was a nice twist, it's unlike the others story-wise. I think Dream Warriors was a lot better.
I like the funny/ironic deaths. Gives it style, originality, so it's not the same old thing, Freddy coming and slicing people up. With the funny/ironic deaths, you have people's heads exploding by super hearing aids, drowning in waterbeds, etc.

Evil Dead
yes......but funny isn't horror. funny is comedy wink

Freddy_vs_Jason
Exactly, if they remade the NOES movies i would have liked them to make the deaths less comdeic wise, still interesting, but not funny, like in freddys dead, where the boys in the video game, maybe if they remade it he should say "like games huh? then try this, dodge the claw!!" then rips of his glove hand and it chases the boy round then finally catches him and rips his guts out, and the kid with the hearing that was made super hearing, freddy should have just screamed really loud and made the kids head explode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.