This place is haunted and a couple of nights ago we did something really stupid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I'm staying at my relatives house and it's 100% haunted.

I was told before I came down that it was haunted and now I know for sure.

First of all I'll tell you some of the stories my relatives have been experiencing in this house.

My uncle got up in the middle of the night to get a glass of juice and someone handed him it, without releasing what had happened he went back to bed and then clicked to what had happened.

If you sleep in one of my cousins rooms you wake up with hand marks on you sometimes.

One night when my other cousin was in bed someone kissed her on the cheek and she dissmissed the thought, thinking it was her Dad leaving for work. But it then occured to her that he Dad didn't do things like that and in the morning no one in her family had kissed her.

Then when I came down here I would hear someone calling my name, doors closing when no windows were open. The feeling if though someone was watching me, seeing black figures, and hearing footsteps.

Now my cousins live down in the South Island of New Zealand and I live in the North, my older brother lives down in near my cousins with his girlfriend.

My cousins parents have gone to Australia for two weeks so it's just my cousin who's a 17 year-old female, and my other cousin who's a 15 year-old male, my brother who's 23 and his girlfriend, who come to visit regulary and stuff. So one night they thought it would be a bright 'idea' to go and have a night stroll through the Cemetary that was kind of close by.

While there it was kind of creepy but not too bad. My older brother and my 15 year-old cousin went down one direction and me, my 17 year-old cousin and my brothers girlfriend, held hands, and went another way because we didn't want to walk through the graves. When we were almost at the exit we saw a black cat sitting in the entrance and right down the other end we saw a white cat, confused, and creeped out we left very quickly because my brother and cousin claimed to have heard a noise from one of the sitting booths.

Creepy, huh?

Snipes
indeed, if i was you, i would offer them cake.

maybe you should hire one of those hippys that can talk to ghosts and see what they say, or...........you can buy a stick of weed and talk to the ghosts yourself.

and then you can offer the ghosts some, and you can sit in a circle with the ghosts singin, "Pass the dutchie to the left hand, Pass the dutchie to the left hand side............"

and then the ghosts will be happy, and make ghost kids, and then you can sell the ghost kids as slaves to the cementry zombies, and then the afterlife world will be happy, and i will be able to get some sleep knowing i supplied an idea which makes ghosts and zombies happy.

p.s. if the message above didnt make any logical sense dont worry about it, My nickname is Dribbler cause i dribble nonsense alot yes

BlackC@t
no expression

I don't live here by the way...

Korri
woah thats pretty kewl BC eek!

BakaXero
confused

Snipes
coincidence or ( damn, i forget what the other word is, someone help me out please)

eggmayo
uncoincidence?

Phoenix Aska
sounds like a lot of fun!

I wanna go down there and live in a haunted house!

Mane
That's not that bad...

Napalm
Living in a haunted house would be sweet. Dont worry If any of the ghost havent hurt you yet they probally wont

Loving_Daniel11
Uh....yawn????...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.