So....time for a bit of chit-chat??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri

The Tired Hiker
Oh, nuthin. I'm just about to watch discs 4 and 5 of '24', the first season starring Lost Boy, Kiefer Sutherland. The hit show takes place in real time. Yeah, so . . . erm

Korri
omfgi sounds so kewl..

im just getting ready to go im not gonna leave yet i cant be assed running all the way up to the train station disgust

...so im currently belting Tangerine by Led zeppelin at the top of my not very finely tuned voice pimp

Deathblow
I'm sick (again) and I ain't going to work today happy

Korri
yat sam!! happy hug

i 'ope you have a nice day being ill while i go and blow all my cash on useless crap, i love glasgow sooo much diva

well im offski!! so look after my thread samuri hunny bunch and if i see Chino or Kirk i'll be sure to tell them to giva you a call my dear pimp

chow.. flirt1

The Tired Hiker
Very good. thumb up

The Tired Hiker
I'm just up messing with my signiture.

eggmayo
Is pretty messed up.

Deathblow
They already have my number, and a house key each flirt2

badboy2004
now thats cool

Korri
yeah whatever sam....Anyways i have decided that Kirk is my B!tch now.. (just kiddin im a caring sharting person lol) pimp

Yeah that was a good day out. Got a misfits T-shirt and a new school bag, of course i absolutely covered it in badges and crap lol.

CD wise I got The Very Best of Diamondhead and i couldnt really be bothered trailing round Virgin and HMV anymore so thats the only one i got.

Yeah it was a larf..

But, when i got home all tired and ready for some serios chilling out infront of the Computer it wouldnt let me bloody well log on!! when i finally got on after restarting about 5 times i couldnt get online and my firewall had switched itself off!!! mad

thats why i havent been online for a couple of days, im using the school computer..

grrr..

anyways hows everyone?? im missin ya all very much!!

-Korz xxx

STYX Chick
sad I feel sorry for you, Korri hug Maybe, your computer will stop being a b!tch? yes Then, you can uhh...Stay on KMC all day? Like me? happy

MornGlory
ummmm... i bet you have a cool accent....

was going to say sexy accent but saw you were a chic and not a dude.. embarrasment

MornGlory
she has 200 quid to burn today- why does she want to stay on the computer all day-- i wouldnt want to

Jackie Malfoy
Why not.So what are we talking about?JM

a1hsauce
i like girls with accents, its pretty hot

Fetcharada
i have an accent. a scottish one like korri.

Rogue Jedi
what about a texas accent??

mechmoggy
I still sound a bit Brummy, but most people at work have to ask where I'm from, so obviously not that much.

But I sound really Brummy if I've been back to Brum for a few days.

Korri
sorry i havent been on for ages my computer is fudged up! dammit in hell!!

anyway im missing you all much...very much and here i am slaving away at school!

hopefully not for long because the snow is getting really heavy here and i have a feeling we are going to get sent home

so work with me here guys lol

anyways i hope to see you all again very soon at least when i can get online again next whi8ch is...i dont know when cry

anyway loving and missing... pimp

see ya in a bit
-lou

badboy2004
hi

The Tired Hiker
m'kay

Clovie
hello m'kay

badboy2004
hi

The Tired Hiker
m'kai! (it's another version of 'm'kay', only it makes this sound: mmm-kie .. . like pie.

Clovie
how are you? big grin

The Tired Hiker
I'm doing very well. How are you?

Clovie
also fine big grin

badboy2004
i'm fine

nitro-swicked
hey people!!

badboy2004
hey

Clovie
hi mike

nitro-swicked
hey babe how are you?

Clovie
fine, you?

The Tired Hiker
I'm fine, how are you?

nitro-swicked
laughing out loud thankz TH im swicked and good to hear ur alright clovie happy

Clovie
for a change stick out tongue

nitro-swicked
laughing

badboy2004
yeah yeah

rachie
is ther ne lads outta ther who r kinda gud luckin wif dark spikey hair???
coz am luckin 4 a email frend plz reply

Clovie
what have you just said? blink

rachie
gtg bye

eggmayo
English... not MSN code... do you speak it?

Clovie
moi? huh

nitro-swicked
lol

eggmayo
No, the person who was speaking in weirdo msn code...

is ther ne lads outta ther who r kinda gud luckin wif dark spikey hair???
coz am luckin 4 a email frend plz reply

Clovie
i didn't understand anything but 'email' of it messed

The Tired Hiker
I thought it was Yiddish. blink

Clovie
so i wasn't the only one laughing

eggmayo
Yiddish?

Should I ask?

WindDancer
Come back soon korri. cool

Anna85
I'm up to boring

Korri
I will winkiss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.