The 90's XMen Cartoon vs Xmen Evolution

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robstelox
i think the original one is much better and more intresting.
it pisses me of that in the evolution many original characters have gone over to magnitoes side, and it looks like the original guys have to be sort of "teachers" and cant just come and kick ass.

MaverickIce
" is Evo better than the orginal?"

no way in hell

shadowy_blue
I like both, but I love Evolution better. YES. that's right, I love Evo more. And I'm not afraid or shy to admit it. And this is coming from a hard-core TAS fan before. And I am also reading comics for years so...

With that said, here are my reasons:

The problem with the original series is that it felt too often like rehashes on stories we'd already seen and it was hard to keep interested in it. At least with what I've seen of this show there's something new going on. New stories being told rather than adaptations of old ones. (The original show was more mature in ways from the beginning, outlining the mutant/human relations and Sentinals from the beginning, while Evolution took over 2 seasons for that to happen), it is fresh and new, with updated animation, redesigns, and a whole new continuity and universe of it's own. It exists in it's own universe. No recycling of old storylines, which makes it fresh and exciting.

So please don't give me the reason, "it should be like this, that didn't happen in the comics, that is wrong, etc.". That is the whole point of creating X-Men Evolution.

Just like the Ultimate universe is a seperate universe, where things don't have to always be the same. And in that even old characters and events can have new twists.

Some people want the same thing over and over. Especially in comic books. I don't always. Evolution isn't the 90's series and never will be. THAT IS GOOD! Let the 90's series be unique, and let the new cartoon be different. I would hate to see a rehashed new version of an old show, that was just a cheap imitation. Evolution is not an imitation, for better or worse. It's paving it's own path.

Nightmare
Your are totally right. I could'nt have put it better my self. Rock 'n' Roll!!!

shadowy_blue
Evolution is also getting better and better right now. It's hitting its stride in the last 2 seasons now that they're done with expositions and they can focus more on better action and storylines. That is also one of the things that make me interested in Evo, if ever they'll do a classic storyline that was done in the comics, they do it in such a way that it will still be interesting and fresh for the comic-fans and non-comic fans alike.

Now I'm really looking forward for a Season 5. smile

Kes
I've never seen Evo but I love the old show. Its what made me an X-men fan. From the pics and clips I've seen of Evo I dont like the way the characters look.

Shadow blue> true that the old cartoon was kinda a copy of the comics but that was how it should have been cos if it was different fans of the comics wouldnt have liked it. It was the 1st X-men cartoon, if comic fans didnt see what they were use too they would have flipped just like ppl flipped over the difference in the movie. Evo is the 2nd adaptation, it can be different cos ppl already know what the x-men is about.

Well my opinion.

shadowy_blue
Exactly, I understand the case of TAS. I know that it's like a moving comic. It's a very straightforward interpretation of the comics. And that's also one of the reasons why I liked it back then, and up to now. It just wouldn't be erased in my memory.

Case aside, what I'm saying is, people still tend to compare Evo and TAS and they keep degrading (no one in particular, just to clarify) Evo because it's not faithful to the comics, TAS etc. They have to understand that Evo has its own universe and they can't do everything that TAS has done before because it will just get redundant. It will be boring to watch same exact characters with the same exact look in the same exact storyline.

That's the reason of some of them for not liking Evo and saying that it sucks. Although I respect everyone of having an opinion other than mine, I'm just trying to clarify these things. smile

In my opinion, both faithfulness and changes can be good for some things if handled carefully. That is the case of TAS (faithfulness) and Evolution (changes). smile

It just so happens that I loved Evo more for its changes. smile

Darth Vicious
The original was way better and while i understand ur point Sfadow blue the difference between the original and Evo was simple, the first X-men animated series was simple, it was the first X-men animated series ever which as an X-men fan I didnt wanna see alternate universe X-men I wanted to see how the brung the essence of the comic books to an actual cartoon which i think it did so wonderfully now after the series was sadly over i didnt mind seeing another X-men animated series but in a different universe if u will since my/our favorites storylines from the comics were already made. With Evo i feel is for a much younger audience and i agree i dont like seeing Gambit and Collosus at Mangetos side, specially Collosus since everyone knows he has a pure heart and Gambit shouldve been by himself, while i really dont watch Evo or like it that much i do like some of the things they do different specially the twist of having Storm, Magneto, Mystique and Professor X as Apocalypse's 4 horsemen and im wondering what they are gonna do with the whole Phoenix saga!

shadowy_blue
Agreed. smile I suppose I'm just one of the minorities here who find Evo better. laughing out loud

Kes
I agree. Ppl shouldnt compare the 2.
I dont agree with the changes in the look. The comics have changed the x-men look but kept the basis. Evo is just to different and some characters look to much alike.

shadowy_blue
Well yeah...I can't deny that some of the characters look alike. Hell, I admit that I also hated it when I first saw the official characters' sheet of the characters. I thought they were ugly, but I got over that feeling when I started watching the show. smile

LipiDSama
Blah EVO sucks, well they suck if they dont make a Season 5 lol, the TAS was good for its time, but you cant watch modern animation and return lol, there eyes never blink it hurts to watch them.. o well they both rocked, in 10yrs or so they will have a show i bet that will put Evo to shame.

Im all for a season 5 of evo, i wanan see more rogue with a trench coat tha twas so hot.. ^_^

Paola
I like TAS better than Evo..... maybe 'cause I haven't seen the best eps on Evo, but I enjoy it
Last ep on TAS "Graduation Day" is awesome, they look great specially Rogue & Storm big grin

ANGELIQUE
I LIKE THE OLD X-MEN BETTER, BUT I HAVE GOTTEN USE
TO THE NEW ONE,I LIKE OLD WOLVERINE BETTER,HE IS
SO MUCH COOLER AND HE LOOKS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!

Elektrik_Storm
i like the new ones because they seem more human and innocent with the whole people hating them thing but i hate the fact that jean and scott are only 17 and characters like jubilee are hardly in it. the original should have had more regular characters like well .... kitty, yes i am obsesed. in the original they make storm come off as really powerfully commanding and kinda bossy. Is she like that in the comics (not allowed to read them - bad influence) cos she ain't really in the film or evo? excuse me for my stupidity !!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarrasment

Kes
Storm is perfect in the old cartoon. She is a very powerful mutante that works very hard to control her powers.

Elektrik_Storm
yeah she is so cool and you can tell that she has a hard time keeping her emotions under wraps !

Kes
Yeh smile

Relle026
Well, the liked the original series better even though I didn't really fully understand it (I was like ten or something). There were some serious issues in that show and when I watched the tapes again I was completely shocked that it was for kids. The things they dealt with were...intense. I'm sixteen and I just started to fully understand the larger-than-life issues. But, yeah, I was told that the original series was really based off the comic books (which I never read but I intend to now) and it was sort of for the fans of those comic books.
I never realized there were so many X-Men. I had always thought it was just Cyclops, Jean, Xavier, Storm, Beast, Wolverine, Jubilee, Gambit and Rogue. Then I hear of all these other people and it was just crazy.
The only complaint I have about the original series was how they made Gambit and Rogue's relationship so...immature and made him look like an ass. I hated that!

Evo Gambit is better. He doesn't talk in third person all the time either--even though his accent is a little off.

gambit88
evolution needs the people older then they can do things without permission though it is kinda cool seeing nightcrawler young lol

shadowy_blue
The whole point of the series was to explore about how the X-Men became the X-Men. To show their evolution from teenagers to the heroes we know and love today. Hence the name, X-Men: Evolution.

gambit88
yea oh well

_CYCLOPS_
It is true, Evolution is supposed to be the X-Men BEFORE they were the X-Men. It is a cartoon equivillant of 'Smallville,' Superman before he was Superman.

However, they are doing a horrible job at it. I watched for about 1/2 of a season and was bored.

shadowy_blue
I suggest you watch the latest seasons. They're improving big time. eek! I admit too that I didn't like it that much when it first aired (not because of the changes, but because of the weaker storylines) but now they definitely hit their stride. big grin wink

Darth Vicious
WHat i liked about TAS was that Wolverine was always kicking ass, there were a couple of episodes that he single handledly saved the X-me butts but in EVO hes tooo soft, hes always getting his ass kicked. In the original they made Rogue look sexy(for a cartoon) but in Evo she looks like a zombie, I do like Magnetos costume in Evo and hate the brotherhood, someof them r kinda powerfull but they act like bums and im looking forward to see what they do with the Phoenix saga!

ragesRemorse
evolution is crap. It destroyed the essence of each x-men character. It turned them all into whiny little bit*ches. Evolution turned the x-men into children. It shouldnt be called x-men instead X-Brats. The characters from the originals all had deep backrrounds, with personalities that made you care for them. The earlier cartoons still was not totally faithfull to the comics but kept a great homage that presented great stories and plot twists week after week. The X-men are men and grown woman. Jubilee was the only teenager. In the comics all the teens were in x-factor and such. Evolution is un threatning garbage that is scared of creativity. The earlier cartoons pushed what was accepted in cartoons, killing off key characters, with occasional violence. Great cartoon! . Evolution is garbage. Who wants to see the x-men dealing with peer pressure? I dont, i wanna see what there gonna do when threatend by a super villian with a plot on destroying the entire Earth. Or givien an alternitive on saving therselves or a fellow X-member

Icy-Glare
well.. they aren't airing it where I live so I can't judge it completely; but from what I've seen of it... I guess I favour the old series... just brings back fond memories while the new series... it's just another cartoon to me; and I do like cartoons, so don't get me wrong about this; the old series has just a little extra that the new can't have

RemyLeBeau
TAS is always gonna be better. But Evo does have some good qualities. I love both really.

Darth Vicious
Nicely said RagesRemorse

ragesRemorse
glad to see someone agrees

maifoshis
the original one is better. everyone is a pussy in evolution

DezW
i think evo is better. the adult form of the characters in the end of the last episode makes me happy. happy
they look awesome! i agree with shadowy blue, it is a very different world in a very different universe. why shouldn't be two different world in the cartoons if in the comics many others were?

but it's only my opinion whistle

Elanor
I like Evo more. I have to admit I have seen only one episode of the original version but it was enough.

Leigh333
I like both the old series and the evolution series, evolution series is designed for a more modern audience and the old series was designed for people in a different decade, children no longer like the way the characters are drawn or the more unrealistic story plots, such as going into space with the aliens and living with them! Children can understand the main plot a lot more and relate to it.
I have always grown up with the old series of x men and i love the characters my personal favourites are Logan, Rogue and Remy, but lately on tv the same episodes have been played over and over again. I found out about the new show Evolution and i also love that as well, I'm always seeing new episodes which I like, my favourites on there are Remy, Rogue, Logan, Kitty and Kurt, either way I think both the old Series and the new Evolution are good.
(ps.... Remus and Rogue together, even in the movie and Orlando Bloom to be Remy, look at my pic, and yes i am a complete sado!)

Leigh333
Sorry my pic didnt show up! Here it is!

shadowy_blue
How about this?

http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/photo/Orlando_Bloom_as_Gambit.gif

Leigh333
I cant see the picture! confused

Agneto
THE EVOLUTION IS WAY BETTER. EVO RULES!!!!!!!IMO

thorncrawler
i think that they are both completely different, original was purly story based, actuael (sp) storys, evo seems, so far to be a more "fun" progame

MadKowDZs
I would have to agree that Evolution is not better than the original.

MadKowDZs
And another thing.... the introduction to the original is a lot better than X-Men: Evolution's!

thorncrawler
i agree with youmad

Sesy Allerdyce
I think Evo is better...

shadowy_blue
Everyone agrees with that including me but that is not the only basis to have a better show.

bester
Original X-men's costume are more presentable that the Evolution...

I hate rogue's costume on the X-men evo... she looks like something you'll never guess!

Siban
I always noticed that boys seem to favor TAS more, while girls seem to like Evolution more. Is that because TAS had more action, things exploding, and muscle men in tights, while Evo is more storyline and character driven?

fungrl515
well, i love both. i grew up with the original, and my parents made sure of it. i have almost all of the original episodes recorded on tape. every now and then, i go back and watch them. when i first saw it, i hated x-men evolution. i hated the artwork and i thought it was terrible compared to the original. i kept watching it though, figuring it had to get better. i now really like evolution, maybe it's cuz i'm a girl. i like both rogues, though i think the original has better character descriptions, etc. i really hate the evolution's jubilee. it just annoys me so much. most of the original characters are much better, but i do enjoy watching evolution cuz it really is entertaining.

MadKowDZs
Here's a link to hear my favorite!

Click this link to hear my favorite X-Men Intro song!

DarkRoan
I would have to agree with you, that version is so awesome, I haven't seen that cartoon in ages, but I can replay the opening squence in my head! ORIGINAL SERIES X MEN ROCKS! Thanks for giving us that song, gosh I miss that series!

MadKowDZs
Your welcome!

Korhend
the original, ah nothing symbolizes the early 90s better

Vampiree
evolution... the original is quite freaky, and 'the prYde of the x-men'..... i don't wanna even speak bout it... IT WAS TERRIBLE!!!!!!

Vampiree
and so i spoke....

manicotaku
Pryde of the X-Men was an episode the VERY first series. I'm 23 years old and just barely remember watching it when I was much younger, so that would be the 80's. So you have to give it a little leeway, seeing as it's nearing 20 years old. As a plus, it had a lot more of the original X-Men members than TAS and in fairly proper age/alignment as compared to Evo.

Personnaly, if it's X-Men, there's a good chance I'll watch it. I grew up with the comics but have been out of it for waaay to long to catch back up.

Mainstream
Which show is better and why evil face embarrasment

KillAll
i liked the 90's cartoon character. it portrayed the characters like i thought they should be for the most part. there were still some innacuracies but there always will be.

evolution is a watered down version... not very good if you ask me

Mainstream
I think Evolution got pretty good around late season 2 early season 3, but before then it was basically crap.

pr1983
90s easily... its basically the benchmark for x-men outside of comics...

and in a fight theres no competition...

KillAll
i watched the cartoon once, to see juggernaut perform. when i heard he was a mutant, i pretty much didnt wanna watch after that.

^^^^ evolution that is...

Mainstream
Chuck said he was an enhanced Mutant. He had to use that jem to unlock his powers. He was not a true mutant. That was season 1. Like I said before, the show didn't really get good until late season 2. Wasn't Evolution kinda based on the Xmovies (just a little) to say you hate Evolution is like saying you hated the X movies.

KillAll
no, charles said he used mysticism to awakin the dormant genes. he was a mutant. full blooded... but he used magic to awakin -dormant- *spelling* genes.

yes he was.

That was season 1.

i dont care if it was season 5, i dont like it. its my opinion. you cant exactly say its "wrong".

its not like saying that at all... i liked the movies, i dont like evolution. deal with it. its called an opinion. everybody has em. stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Mainstream
Sadly it only got to season 4...but with XMen 3 coming out soon, mabye a cooler Xmen tune better than the 90's toon will soon be here!

pr1983
x-men evolution was a steaming pile of shit... i liked some episodes but mainly it was bollocks. the 90s wins in EVERY respect bar how youthful they looked.

and it was nothing like the movies at all...

Mainstream
The 90's was a retelling of Xmen toons. Evolution was like a fresh new take on the Xmen. Gambit was in the Brotherhood. Beast was a high schoool coach. They had that lame black guy surfer with the bone powers. Apoc was pretty cool on Evolution. I never saw the very last episode though. I heard it was great though.

muffin man
Evolution sucked ass.
it was mean't for people who had no idea of complex scientific mutantigenic and aliens to watch but liked a gossip
here are some other things that made it suck
gambit villain
colossus villain
no jubilee or ice man
they were all teens
wolverine was to nice hardly any tough guy and never slashed people
jean grey preppy
everyone was a mutant
took them ages to have anti-mutant
apocalypse was weak and was just after mutants

pr1983
the last episode's only merit was that you got to see everyone working together, so colossus and gambit were good n shit...

still doesnt compare to the 90s...

muffin man
ah.
well I've only seen 3 episodes of evolution.

pr1983
iceman was in it, as was magma and cannonball, but they were all kids...

radioboy121
I saw X-Men Evolution only a few times, but weren't they mostly teenagers? At least Scarlet Witch appeared to be frightfully powerful. The 90's cartoon at least referenced certain parts of the X-Men series (i.e. Phoenix Saga) with their own mix.

pr1983
they were all kids bar logan, beast and storm... f*cking ridiculous

muffin man
yes.
I know someone who has seen most of that sh*tty show
and they have no idea on who ice man is

Joker1237
I like the 90 cartoon better, OF couse I never forget Wolives anger, When he found out Jean and Scott were going to get married.

He ruin the training room, Fighting a image of Scott Summers.

Its a Good thing the REAL Clyclops was not in the room.

muffin man
why it stop him from getting on my nerves.
I hate cyclops.

pr1983
take a number, i'm fighting them off with a stick...

muffin man
ok.
900 oh cr@p.
will number 12 please come to the front.

pr1983
yeah, being the biggest cyke fan in the forum does that *whacks another one*...

Joker1237
Its pretty Bad here when your into Batman too, Putting him vs God and other Surpme Beings. I dont replie to most of them, Because hey. I cant aruge why Batman could beat GOD.

pr1983
exactly, they bash bats till the cows come home, at least with supes hes powerful enough to be treated with some respect. to most batman is just a guy in a suit sad

manjaro
i saw every single epiode of both the series and i found it to not suck at all. the only thing that didnt do it for me was colossus and gambit as magento's lackies. other than that you must admit that it was ok. even if it was meant for ppl who knew nothing of the xmen universe

vaya_the_elf
X-men cartoon is of course the ones from the 90's

Tron
Shouldn't this be in the Comic Book Movie Forum or something?no expression

ayjay
yeeeh..i would have thought poala would have moved it already...ah well...yeeh i liked da 90s cos it maintained ACTUAL x-men events....but i liked evolution...cos it was a differnt twist to the x-men....

i REALLY dont like the way evolution drew juggernaught...looked like an idiot.....BUT evo';s magneto..esp in 1st season...was really kool lookin....

did they ever have night crawler in 90s show? i cant remmber

KillAll
yes, nightcrawler was in the 90's cartoon. i have all the episodes on dvd big grin

eleveninches
iceman was in it eek!

pr1983
as a kid... a really irritating one...

long pig
i loved the 90's series....i probably have every single season on tape!
here recently i saw one on cartoon network i never seen. it looked drawn differently but same voice actors. did something i didnt know happen???

Mainstream
O.k guys the 90's xmen show was better....but I still feel there could someday be any even better xmen cartoon. cool cool

muffin man
yes there were things they could have done to improve it like.
no cyclops. ice man.

Mainstream
Muffin Man!!! Cyclops was a main character. Ice man was on several episodes. He was only on one episode of the 90's toon.. he was pretty cool (no pun intended)

muffin man
I know he was but he should of rejoined the team in that episode.
morph was a good character doing impressions of everyone.

Mainstream
Yeah Morph kinda like the Xmen Beast Boy. They are both jokesters and shapeshifters....sorry about getting off topic.

muffin man
yes I'm sorry aswell.
for driving him off topic or maybe I went off topic.

radioboy121
Be grateful you didn't watch some of the 80's X-Men translations. The team consisted of Cyclops, Colossus, Dazzler, Kitty Pryde, Storm, and Wolverine, and some of their interpretations were laughable (ironically, Stan Lee was part of the production).

Some problems I had included White Queen able to fly and throw a projectile spear (this was also shown in the X-Men PC game during that time) that I do not necessarily think was a psychic bolt, and different personalities of characters (i.e. Wolverine had an stereotypical Australian accent and even called people including Toad dingo).

Nathaniel Grey
X-Men Evolution embodied everything that disgusts me about the direction the X-Men attempted to take. Granted, their roots were in their teenage years but to unleash upon us yet ANOTHER version of what I call the Dawson's Creek/Seventh Heaven hydra was without a doubt one of Marvel's worst undertakings. A fresh perspective? I don't think so. The show was generated to capitalize off other shows that screamed " TEENAGE ANGST ". Yes, it's a cartoon show and was most likely meant for the demographic of 7-15 year olds but it hardly matched the strength and complexity of the early 90's series which wasn't at all that great of a show -- but didn't rely heavily on relating to Gothic and Depressed teenagers. I give Evolution a 6 1/2 for effort. While it was overtly dripping with a teenage theme -- it still tried to stick to the principles of the X-Men line. That change is coming....for better or worse.

P.S. ALL the voices in the 90's cartoon show were ten times better than those of the ones in Evolution. ESPECIALLY Cal Dodd's voice who played Wolverine. I'm GLAD Evolution was canceled.

Mainstream
Now that you mention it Nate Evolution was like Xmen meet "Save by the bell." the other toon was more hardcore and straightfoward.

sbo
X-men evolution was too much of a high school soap opera.

90's X-men was much better, it had alot more action and did a pretty good job of re-telling some of the best comic stories. There were a few episodes that were lousy, but for the most part it was a good show.

Mainstream
But Apoc was alot more powerful on Evolution than he was on the 90's Xmen right...come guys get me at least that for the love of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nathaniel Grey
It was. There has always been an overabundance of drama when concerning the ongoings of the X-Men. But to add that with the current state of teenage mentality which is often oversexed and depressed just annoyed me. The series had, to say the least, an interesting view of the X-Men but was lacking overall in the depth that the 90's series gleaned from the 90's Claremont & Lee era comics. Evolution reminds me of the travesty that is TEEN TITANS. I'm sorry but I don't get the appeal of the characters being BLENDED with lack luster humor of gaudy anime. Unlike Batman the Animated Series, Superman, Justice League etc...Teen Titan's has no real strength when concerning their stories. It's all mindless babble that misrepresents the overall appeal the comic book characters have to offer. If I could get that show canceled....I really would.

Mainstream
You had to bring The Teen Titans into this!!!!!! I find that show mildly amusing....though I worship Justice League Unlimited!!

Nathaniel Grey
Heh. I just believe that everything created in reference to comics should at least play some pivotal role in maintaining the perspective that was originally set forth. I personally believe that Evolution nor Teen Titans could do that on a WHOLE. The state of mind for each show comes off as really immature. Not to say that a series on TEENAGERS would hold a great deal of maturity but the development of the shows seem particularly condescending.

No doubt man. Justice League is probably one of if not the BEST animated series based on comics today. It comes in a close second to Batman the Animated series from 92'.

sbo
I would call teen titans mildly amusing too, I'm not a big fan of that style of art.
Justice league unlimited is is great, i put it up there with 90's X-men on my chart. They both have some good knock-down -drag out fights, that's what i like in a cartoon.
Apocalypse was tougher in x-men evo than on 90's x-men, but he didn't get into any kind of physical confrontation, I was disappointed with that. In 90's x-men he was frequently kicking some x-men ass in hand to hand combat.

Mainstream
I am Inclide to agree with you Nate.

Nathaniel Grey
For the record -- if Teen Titans was more like Justice League Unlimited I would IMMEDIATELY step into it. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of the Japanese manga/anime style they've got going.

Mainstream
God know I wish TT was Like JLU...Because most TT episodes are C R A P P Y!!!!

HarmonicFlo88
X-Men evolution sucked like crazy. i loathed it for being so shitty. i dont like a different approach but i give things a chance...and upon watching it i was disgusted. Marvel's attempt to get more people interested by feeding them basic storylines and crap TRULY makes me sick. i think anyone that followed Marvel for a while is sickened by that.

That fresh perspective was a dumb one to say tha least. if you're gona change it all up, you can do it SO much better than evolution did. tha characters were portrayed totally differently. i actually cant name ANYTHING good about tha characters. tha stories had a lot less depth and didn't match comics or any previous knowledge of X-Men. tha artwork looked less sophisticated, tha voices sucked. i cant think of anything good about it other than tha fact that it was tha only X-Men cartoon after tha cancelation of 90's X-Men.

Tha 90's version was more compatible to comics and had everything in it. good voicing, good plots, good art, good character placings...and mentioned a shit load of Marvel Universe characters. even went to tha future and etc.

Anyway, i have a question : Which episides would you consider a top 10 for tha 90's X-Men?? if many of you forgot...here is a link to tha tv tome website for X-Men. it shows every episode organized by seasons.
http://www.tvtome.com/XMen/eplist.html

Mainstream
The four parter with Apoc kidnapping the telepaths. the episode where we learn Rogue orgins sort of and the episodes with Cable or Bishop.

HarmonicFlo88
Ah tha Beyond Good and Evil episides. had cable it in, which kicked ass. i liked Out of the past, Beyond Good and Evil, Time fugitives, sanctuary. anything with cable was always cool, and magneto too.

Mainstream
Magneto rocks so hard it's a got dang shame!!!!

sbo
The episodes with cable and bishop, the one with rogue fighting ms marvel, the cure, sanctuary, dark phoenix, and any episode where juggernaut shows up.
There are alot of good ones.

Mainstream
Those all sound like winners to me.

Joker1237
I like the Teen Titians, though.

Than again, I do think Batman, TAS, LJ< LJU< Superman(Both versions, the40's and the 90's Superman) X-Men were better.

As for The new X-Man cartoon, it sucks, it does have a few good shows, IE, the flying bird guy saving people. And Captian America. Thsos were good, But the over all shows suck, One or Two good show does not make a good cartoon in general.

The Titians rock.

SnakeEyes
IMO Evolution sucks. I like the 90's version a lot better

HarmonicFlo88
Which idiot voted for Evolutions? lol

FrothByte
simply looking at the animations would give you an idea which is better. the 90's xmen was a lot better drawn, had thicker plots, and was enjoyable to a bigger range of viewers. evo to me looks like it was made for kids.

Paola
actually, it was made for kids

moving to X-Men....

Noah
i like them both

Mainstream
She moved it! that sucks!

pr1983
nah its ok...

Mainstream
Is she really? YOu've seen Paola?

pr1983
pics, yes... gdf...

Mainstream
Cool

pr1983
and yes, she's hot...

Mainstream
I hope she doesn't mind us talking about her like this.

Clovie
voted both..

but stick out tongue
i got to know xmen just couse of evo happy

pr1983
naw she's ok... and what women doesn't like compliments???

Clovie
oh.. and paoluv is hoooot drool

pr1983
see... even clovie says it...

Clovie
but i don't like sharing cry

pr1983
can't help you there clovie...

Clovie
no one can. erm

pr1983
i don't like sharing either...

Clovie
*leaves*

Mainstream
Clovie...um what's up?

pr1983
where'd she go?

Mainstream
So she is a she....is she hot..not that I care or anything pr1983

pr1983
i saw pics in th gdf... and yes she is, well at least i think so...

Clovie
who? huh

pr1983
paola...

Mainstream
Clovie? Where he hell are you..I got questions and junk?

Clovie
excuse me? blink

Mainstream
um nothing..I just find it refreshing to have female on the site...most of us are guys..I'm amusing..So who's your favorite Xman and why?

Clovie
blink there is most of girls messed

rogue, coz she;s like me
and remy coz he's hot drool

Mainstream
Your like Rogue huh.. you southern? you got a big white streak in your hair or something and by the way please to make you acquittance

Clovie
huh? neither messed
and i don'tr understand 'acquitance'

pr1983
think he meant acquaintance...

Mainstream
please to meet you (so to speak.) your like rogue because you mysterious right?

Clovie
no. because i'm alone.

Mainstream
Sorry to hear that.

Clovie
you believed? eek!

Mainstream
Um No of course not...don't be silly. You have to beat the guys off with a stick don't you?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>