Silver Sable movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dazzler619
live action or animated?

radioboy121
I didn't know there was one in the making. I wasn't aware she was that popular, but I prefer animated or at the very least, CG animated as live characters tend to disappoint me more in translation. Will she come with or without her Outlaws?

Dazzler619
There is no movie of her. What I meant was should there be a film of her and if yes, should it be a cartoon or live action.

ScarletSpider
I think there should be a movie of her, a superhero character who's not all that "super". So it could simply be advertised as an action flick, and make tons of dough, then afterwards everyone noticies the Marvel brand name (like with the original Blade movie). Though it's a trusted brand name now, hiding it might serve to bring in a new audience who doesn't trust "comic book action".

The daughter of a Nazi-hunter mercenary in a small European nation. A new Nazi movement is sweeping underworld circles throughout Europe. With some sweet twists and turns throughout the flick so it's not just straight action, but some psychological crap too, she and her merc team have to take down the head of the movement. Sable has never been the most wholesome in her methods. I'd like a theme of "he, or she, who hunts monsters may become one him, or her,self." Her merc pack outright attack the Nazi's group, and purposefully lose the fight. That way the guy can use it to his advantage, come to the press (since he'd have to be a wealthy socialite with an evil past time). At a public speech or something, she puts a bullet through his head from a sniper rifle a mile away.

Then the audience, and characters, can deal with the moral fall out. Not just a good time, popcorn action flick, but some serious questions should arise. If he was so evil, is that okay to put a bullet in his head, especially if he was such a reverred member of society, because of the populous' ignorance to his dark hobbies. A film with a storyline and purpose, not just special effects.

And, I think it should be live action. I can't really think of any actresses who would be right. Need to have someone of good looking, hardcore Eastern European stock. Lighter features, as Sable has light eyes and well, Silverish hair (a platinum blonde, or extreme frosting job on the hair would work, imo). I don't want them to cast Micheal Clarke Duncan, ya dig?

jenn624
I loved the silver sable series, I have every issue wink
If done properly (the ever popular key-phrase), this could make an excellent movie, live action would be my preference. As long as it was smart, well acted, etc, I'd want more out of any potential Silver Sable movie than a chick in silver spandex running around with a gun for 2 hours! stick out tongue

ScarletSpider
That was my point, though not as concisely stated.

Any ideas as to who could play her? Perhaps Arly Jover, she was in Blade, so she is capable of doing some physical parts. And perhaps Helen from the movie Troy. She's German I believe, so she should have a pretty good accent as Sable would require.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.