Important notice about all the "mod talk"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
Ok, this is starting to drive me crazy. People, you don't get made a mod just because you asked. Sure, we'd all like to be mods, but there are people who've been here for quite a while who aren't mods yet. They very likely never will be. There are only a certain number of forums, therefore there can only be a certain number of mods. Now turn in your algebra homework.

LegolasLover411
yes

dave123
someones trying to be a mod by making this anyway wink

Kitoky
laughing Darth. Thank you for this lesson, Darth-sensei. *bows*

Freddy_vs_Jason
well gee you don't have to be so mean about it.......no

Darth Revan
uh-oh... they're onto me!!! *slinks away into the shadows*

silver_tears
Guys take a breath, and you know you don't necessarily need to ***** about every little thing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
I am honored by your praises, Kitoky-san. *bows*

Kitoky
You shouldn't whine about not being mod then.

Dogbert
Was this thread unoffically dedicated for FvJ? Because she is the only 1 talking about it...

Kitoky
laughing

It's only a bit of fun out of being annoyed. big grin

Kitoky
There are some others that all of sudden announce that they want to be a mod...

Darth Revan
^soothspeak, Sir Kitoky.

yes

Freddy_vs_Jason
seems if im not the only one whining shifty

Darth Revan
blink

§pearhead
whats the big deal, anyways? roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
It isnt! blink

lil bitchiness
Yeah...why? Lets talk about soethign random instead! eek!

Lord Soth
Of course you say that, you're a mod!

§pearhead
Exactly...I have no desire to be a mod...I wouldn't turn down the offer, but seriously, I'm fine the way I am.

Freddy_vs_Jason
shes a mod, shes a mod, yea yea yea yea! shes a mod, shes a mod, shes a mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Soth
Agreed. Being a mod would be awesome, but I like it fine the way it is

Dogbert
Wtf... What the f**k?

silver_tears
Children play nicely yes

lil bitchiness
sleepy

Lets move on...

I wish TH never made that thread...or we wouldnt be discussing this

Kitoky
I like chicken! Do you like chicken!?

Freddy_vs_Jason
alright thats it!

*opens window then walks over to cage to release winged monkeys*

fly my prettys! fly!!

lil bitchiness
OMG are you serious...thats like my fave food...seriously!! eek!

Kitoky
CHICKEN! eek!

Freddy_vs_Jason
i like fired chicken.............

jacksparrow22
these little chicken thingys that are shaped like dinosaurs eek!

LeAtHerRFace
I wanna be a mOd...

LeAtHerRFace
lol

DeNiro
who cares honeslty the mods get treated just like everyone else when Tex enters a thread we dont all kiss his ass we actully pick on him more stick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
yes!!!
ramdomness rulesraver

DeNiro
I just saw the thread in the sports forum about me and i swear if that ever happens again ill say what i want to say and leave here because that is just ****ing ridculus. For one a newbies saying imoverrated because i post alot. Im like wtf are u talking about poeple have been here for two months with more posts then me. I mean to have this yahoo that ive never even heard of that joined this month that has posted 35 times only say that im overated without even saying it when im there is just idiotic.

then stupid ass stinkfist i dont know if he was joking or not about my threads but i post about my hobby which is bodybuilding cause its my favorite thing just because he is a 100 poud 8th grader that doesnt do shit for his body doesnt mean he has to ripp on people that do.

then to have a thread saying i should be a mod makes me look bad like i asked someone to make one for me. i could care less. I dont know that thread jus tpissed me off royaly.

DeNiro
bump

Lord Soth
D's angry.........

§pearhead
the newbs are evil, D...keep an eye out for them! stick out tongue

seriously though, ah...thats not really the kind of thing that can be responded to easily, but bear in mind stinkfist is a self-admitted lazy pothead. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
He gets on my nerves though with his lil >>sleep Smilie in my threads and such but im not going to talk about ne one behind there back like that one dumb ass newbie that said i was overatted shit how the hell does he know if i dont know alot about sports are u ****ing kidding me. i sent that guy or girl a pm that was very specific. sometimes i wish i could meet people face to face not just talk to them threm threw a computer

VENOMfan
yeah smilies post's piss me off, even when they agree with me. all i can think of is".........that's it?" great contribution

§pearhead
smile

§pearhead
erm just proving a point.....they're so damn annoying, i wish it was mandatory that a post had 3 or more letters in at the very least

DeNiro
its not the smilies that piss me of its why he posts them its like if he doesnt find it intresting he should bash it i dont do that with peoples threads. like when someone posts a thread about who likes me new sig over my old one i go in not giving two shits but i still say hey nice sig to be nice

§pearhead
Those threads are soooooooo retarded..."do you like my sig/avvy", "am i hot?", "Do you like me?", etc...repetetive and retarded.

VENOMfan
I truly cant stand the dancing bannana, when somebody pull's that out during an argument........I turn into popeye

§pearhead
Happy Dance <= seriously though...What the f**k? why is a banana dancing?

does it serve a purpose?

VENOMfan
I have no idea, but there are worse smilies......look at this guy

hitlersaddamsantaosama

I mean these guy's shouldnt EVER be nesscacary

DeNiro
I like the hitler one just kinda funny but i mean ne way i dont know when i saw all this mod talk bull shit today then to have my name in one there stupid threads just pissed me off.

VENOMfan
OH that's what really pissed you off((my reading is like my english))
now i see, that is F***** up. and im not using the term lightly its really F***** up

DeNiro
u never have pissed me off ever what are u talking abotu dude? it was a joke like u didnt post ur post in english like it was posted in another languae it was a joke u neveer pissed me off why would u think that

VENOMfan
LMAO no what i mean is all this crap about mod's and then somebody made a thread about you being one.

DeNiro
o yea that pissed me off i am trying to stop all this bull shit and then boom there is a thread with the title potential mod then my name is in it i was like oooo god damn it laughing out loud

VENOMfan
yeah I admit i make a stupid thread once in a while, but mine dont down right piss people off, they pretty much reflect how much planning can easily backfire.but I dont go after other member's or try to glorify myslef((unless its a quote from sombody cuase then BAM that sucker's in my siggy)) with "how awsome am I" threads cuase thats not cool at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.